Hell's Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rogue - Random Issues

5 posters

Go down

Rogue - Random Issues Empty Rogue - Random Issues

Post  Nadjia Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:31 pm

Energy Regen seems a little bit low even when specced for multiple Energy gain enhancements talents.

Poisons seem to not be getting very much damage scaleing with attack power. 35k attack power and only getting a 6k tick from deadly poison, that is pretty low.

Nadjia

Back to top Go down

Rogue - Random Issues Empty Re: Rogue - Random Issues

Post  Softserve Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:38 pm

Nadjia wrote:Energy Regen seems a little bit low even when specced for multiple Energy gain enhancements talents.
Energy regeneration is based on haste, make sure you note that. I will test this further.

Nadhia wrote:Poisons seem to not be getting very much damage scaleing with attack power. 35k attack power and only getting a 6k tick from deadly poison, that is pretty low.

I wouldn't say low, but it isn't scaling correctly, that is true.

I will test these further and let you know what I find. Thank you for the report
Nadjia!
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Rogue - Random Issues Empty Recent testing output.

Post  Nadjia Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:11 am

Talents:

Combat Potency: Combat tree talent. This talent has an internal cooldown that seems way too high and is not proccing very often at all if not maybe every 5 seconds if not more. This hinders Combat based builds almost completely useless. This will have to be investigated by MC/Avenger.

Unfair Advantage: This is a primary Combat Rogues defensive base for solo style confrontation. This talent seems to have a higher cooldown that 1 second. I have tested multiple builds that yield a high amount of Dodge which should give me a very very positive testing result. Out of multiple 15 second Evasion tests for increased Dodge/Avoidance, i have yielded at most 3 of these procs. Which means something is going wrong somewhere. Possibly a higher internal cooldown than 1 second. This will have to be investigated by MC/Avenger.

Hunger For Blood: Assassination tree talent. The glyph for this talent is not adding the extra 3% damage increase, i have tested this for a couple of days before i realised it was a better choice to spec around this and make use of talent points elsewhere due to it not recieving it's extra 3% increased talent from it's glyph. This will have to be investigated by MC/Avenger.

Skills:

Garrote: This sneak attack is just not worth using, you can get more damage out of one Ambush in total than you can a single Garrote, even with it telented and glyphed. Not sure what the cause of this would be. Still needs more testing to be done to see if it is affected by Armor Penetration and so forth.

Eviscerate: Ok, over all, this skill fully talented and glyphed is just a piss poor example of a bad skill to use, This skill is extremely borked in more ways than one. IT just overall sucks. Not sure if it could be that it is not benefitting from Weapon Damage or maybe even not gaining it's damage bonus from Attack Power. Whichever it may be. It is an awful skill even when talented properly.

Random:

Poisons: Needless to say. Even at high amounts of Attack Power. Poisons are not performing as well as one would hope. 40k Attack Power and only getting a 9-11k tick from Deadly Poison. On multiple other servers in an assassination spec i could always achieve 15-16k Deadly Poison ticks easilly with 26-30k Attack Power. Instant Poison is only Critting for 11k max for my tests. This i could normally get around 13-14k on other servers as well. Not sure if this would want to be adjusted or not. I'll defeinitely ask MC and Avenger to check into this one.

Nadjia

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMoneyHater Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:06 am

I have taken a look at this and I agree that the Poison should be increased by 10-20% of the total damage.

I have NEVER used Garrote on any rogue spec I have played so I don't know what the damage of it should be like.

Energy Rate is fine.

Unfair Advantage is not working as it should.

Nadja, how do you you play rogues? What is your main damage of a rogue?
Choose: Poison, Abilities, Auto Attacks
TheMoneyHater
TheMoneyHater
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Nadjia Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:22 am

Yes. My Rogue is Shalla. The build i was forced to use is an Assassination/Sub base. Combat trees talent Combat Potency has an internal cooldown higher than would be expected. I have talked to MC about this. HE informed me that it did INDEED had an internal cooldown. That completely hinders any Combat based build spec to be very limited. Combat specs are usually for people to solo with, this talent being at an all time low on any server that i have ever played on makes solo Combat based specs useless on here for all around everyday use. We are currently better off staying away from the higher tier Combat specs due to this fact. Many people have tested this already and have noticed this issue.

Nadjia

Back to top Go down

Post  Nadjia Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:46 am

Recent reports by 3 testers, Mawshaw, Hyperstate and myself. Preperation is "randomly" bugging out and NOT resetting the cooldown on Sprint.

Nadjia

Back to top Go down

Post  The "Legendary" Qt Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:11 am

Nadjia wrote:Recent reports by 3 testers, Mawshaw, Hyperstate and myself. Preperation is "randomly" bugging out and NOT resetting the cooldown on Sprint.
^ this also bugs out sometimes to the point where nothing resets on my rogue.
The
The "Legendary" Qt

Back to top Go down

Post  McCrick Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:46 am

The \"Legendary" Qt wrote:
Nadjia wrote:Recent reports by 3 testers, Mawshaw, Hyperstate and myself. Preperation is "randomly" bugging out and NOT resetting the cooldown on Sprint.
That's odd, never seen this happen and I play rogue all the time. Do you guys happen to use the glyph? because I don't use the glyph.
McCrick
McCrick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nadjia Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:47 pm

No, i do not use the Glyph for it MC.

Nadjia

Back to top Go down

Post  The "Legendary" Qt Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:56 pm

McCrick wrote:
The \"Legendary" Qt wrote:
That's odd, never seen this happen and I play rogue all the time. Do you guys happen to use the glyph? because I don't use the glyph.
i use the glyph yeah.

Edit; Tested with and without the glyph, it's working perfectly fine without the glyph, Bugs out alot with the glyph.
The
The "Legendary" Qt

Back to top Go down

Post  McCrick Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:13 pm

hmm My guess is that is might have something to do with dual class spells. Kinda like the mage with pally wings/AP/PoM bug.
McCrick
McCrick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down