Paladin - Random Issues.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paladin - Random Issues.

Post  Nadjia on Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:42 am

The main issue with Paladins is their damage output. Retribution just plainly sucks, and Prot has damage so low to the point that keeping aggro has become a major issue. The easiest way I have personally seen that could possibly work as a fix is to buff 1 of 2 talents if not both. "Sheath of Light" - Retribution damage enhancement talent. "Touched by the Light" - Protection damage enhancement talent. These will have to be personally viewed and decided upon by MC and Avenger. Another solution is to buff the two talents "Two-handed Weapon Specialization" and "One-handed Weapon Specialization".

Nadjia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin - Random Issues.

Post  TheMoneyHater on Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:53 am

I must agree that the overall damage from paladins need to be increased a lot but neither the "Sheath of Light" or "Touched by the Light" will be increased due to the fact that they cause to much Spell Power to Retri/Prot builds. I miss to watch retri paladins run around and doing divine storm and just "U mad bro?" Very Happy 

I'm watching you
TheMoneyHater
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nadjia on Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:16 am

I also recommended the weapon specializations. Other than those you can also have a conversion adjustment of STR to Attack Power as well. Not sure how well that would go exactly.

Nadjia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top