Hell's Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunters - Random Issues.

3 posters

Go down

Hunters - Random Issues. Empty Hunters - Random Issues.

Post  Nadjia Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:53 am

The only issue i have seen with Hunters personally is their pets. Their pets are not scaleing correctly at high end levels. I have compared my DKs Ghoul to Kejas pet while in ICC... Needless to say. Her pet was about as worthless as a Mages Mirror Image. Not sure what the issue could be with them. Maybe there is a limitation in the DB core, maybe stats are not setup to scale to level 100. This would need to be further tested by MC and Avenger.

Nadjia

Back to top Go down

Hunters - Random Issues. Empty Re: Hunters - Random Issues.

Post  Barokajin Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:55 pm

I agree with this. Pet's should scale with Attack Power. Currently they only do 2-3k per attack, while given the end game armor and weapons, pets should be doing maybe triple that.

I would also say that survival is just really screwed over. I don't even know where to begin. Explosive shot initial damage is terrible, and it's dot is even worse. Black arrow almost never crits, with 80% crit that's a little absurd, and it's dot damage is awful as well. I suggest someone really looking at survival and changing some things. Not that I would play survival.

-Keja

Barokajin

Back to top Go down

Post  Thrive Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:00 am

Give survival I would play it because I'm cooler than keja but that's just me

Thrive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down