Hell's Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Players Guide!

+2
Avenger
Softserve
6 posters

Go down

New Players Guide! Empty New Players Guide!

Post  Softserve Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:29 pm

Welcome to Hells - Legion Funserver
Here are a few tips before we begin the guide!

• Everyone has the .buff command, this allows you to put buffs on yourself to ease leveling and even raiding in the long run. So don't be afraid to macro this and place it on your toolbar!

• Next, To talk in chat you must type .chat . It will display your name and faction as well!

• This is a personal macro I use to make things easier while leveling! Create a macro with the following:

• /use Satan's Favorite Cake

Now Lets begin! Welcome to the starter zone!

Grab your first quest "Welcome to Hell"

Now don't forget to pick up your faction specific leveling gear!

Next, you're going to want to start walking down the guided path to Faelon where you will turn in your first quest! Congrats on making it thus far!
Faelon is disgusted by the looks of you but you may be worth something. She gives you a quest called "Plus one Life"

Continue down the guided path and turn in your quest to this handsome gentleman by the name of Jordank.
He will also provide you with your next challenge "One step for man.. Only 8 more to go".
Simply go through the portal behind him! Easy huh?

Congratulations you have arrived at your first leveling road! This little guy is going to be your best friend for the next 99 levels so get to know him! This is Virgil the quest giver! Behind him are also vendors for reagents and your class trainers.

Now the fun begins! Time to grind your little heart out!

Once you have finished grinding through your first leveling zone you will find an enormous globe by the name of World Teleporter! To continue to the next zone click Leveling Zones > Level 2 Lust

You have now arrived at the level 2 zone! Here is a picture of the hunter Hall, where you can tame your first pets! (NOTE: There are hidden pets around the world for hunters to locate and tame)

And here are our gorgeous level 2 class trainers and mount vendor!

GUESS WHAT?
Ah you got it! Grinding time!

You're done already? Well done! You should be around level 26-30 right now so do me a favor and go talk to that teleporter over there and head on over to Leveling zone 3 - Gluttony, I hear Virgil was looking for you.

At level 30 Virgil will ask you to do the impossible! Slay the mighty Cerberus! The quest "Dog gone mad" when completed provides you with a very nice trinket [Cerberus' chew toy]! Cerberus is located at the end of the road so just keep on going!

Don't worry about running back to turn in the quest, Virgil told me he would meet you on the Leveling zone 4 - Greed!

Welcome to Leveling zone 4 - greed! You guessed it!
GRIND GRIND GRIND!

Once that task is complete and you're around level 50 teleport to Leveling zone 5 - anger

GRIIIIINNNNDDDDD

Wow you're already at Leveling zone 6 - Heresy? I think Virgil wanted to talk to you over there!

(NOTE: The mobs from this point on have a chance of dropping "Sutire Scroll", this custom item will help if you would like to pull groups of mobs, it calls down a pillar of flame, burning all enemies in a selected area and inflicting additional damage every 1 sec. for 8 sec.)

"ways with Warding" Murder these poor undead you soulless animal!

Here are 2 Rattlebones defending their nest! Destroy them and swim across the water right under the obvious arrow to find the nest!

OH MY GOD WE FOUND THE NEST! FINISH THEM ALL! You know... till you're around level 75, then it's someone else's problem.

Welcome to Leveling zone 7 - Violence! Here you will see our Intermediate items vendor! I hope you've been saving your gold because this guy is not cheap! And I think Virgil is calling you over there too!

ITS GRINDING TIME!

This here is Demos! The world boss you will encounter on this road! He drops your upgraded weapons! Don't worry there isn't a quest to kill him, just go right ahead and murder his face.

(NOTE: He is a level 85 mob, so be sure you're around his level before attempting to kill him)

Wow level 85 already? Guess you should probably head over to Leveling zone - 8 Fraud!

Welcome to Leveling zone - 8 Fraud!

G
R
I
N
D

CONGRATULATIONS ON REACHING LEVEL 100! By the way Virgil wanted to talk to you by the teleporter.

Time for The Real Action Go to the World Teleporter and go to the leveling zone 9 - treachery OR Non-PvP Tier 1 shard gear instance (Pit of Saron)
and turn your quest into Hellise the Soul Harvester. Here you will receive three new quests to obtain your tier 1 gear!

Walking on Thin Ice - Kill frostscythe

(NOTE: Frostscythe drops your tier 1 weapons!)

Your class here's gear - Obtain 40 corrupted soul shard for the full set, Soulstealer's drop the corrupted soul shards.

Once your small grind is completed you will have yourself a nice new set that will suffice until your first raid encounter!

Thank you for viewing my guide! The Alliance and horde guides will be coming out shortly!
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

New Players Guide! Empty Re: New Players Guide!

Post  Avenger Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:21 pm

Amazing work, Softserve. Made the thread a sticky so that everyone can read this guide Smile

Props!
Avenger
Avenger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Airplane Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:21 pm

Looks FAB!!
Airplane
Airplane

Back to top Go down

Post  Softserve Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:46 pm

Thanks I appreciate it, I already have the alliance AC quest line typed up, Just need to upload the screenshots. It will be posted later tonight.
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeca Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:17 am

This Is Amazingly Detailed And Helpful. Thanks For Taking The Time To Write This Up Mr Serve Smile
Xeca
Xeca

Back to top Go down

Post  ghostyboy Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:42 am

This is great for the new players, I will surely link my friends to this as soon as they make an account here (told them to do so already Wink ) Very Happy
ghostyboy
ghostyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Logged Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:08 pm

ghostyboy wrote:This is great for the new players, I will surely link my friends to this as soon as they make an account here (told them to do so already Wink) Very Happy

Can't wait to meet them, and you aswell. Welcome to hells-legion :]
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ghostyboy Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:21 pm

Logged wrote:
ghostyboy wrote:This is great for the new players, I will surely link my friends to this as soon as they make an account here (told them to do so already Wink) Very Happy

Can't wait to meet them, and you aswell. Welcome to hells-legion :]

Thank you ^^
ghostyboy
ghostyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down