Hell's Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonshine`s Event Master Apply

5 posters

Go down

Moonshine`s Event Master Apply Empty Moonshine`s Event Master Apply

Post  Frostshape Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:08 am

Name: Moonshine "IRL LEO"

All Characters(IE: Name/Level/Class): Moonshine, 100, Mage

Why do you want to be part of the Hells Legion Staff: Well, You do update the server so much, and the player want event, so you do need a event master do solve this problem, To make evry player happy, Been Mod/Admin/GM/Builder/Event master alot before.

Time Zone and the times you can be online per day(usually): GMT +2 "I can usually Can be online 12hours per day

Do you play retail and are you in a end game raiding guild that requires you to be online at certain times? No, I dont play retail anymore, So i only play on Hells legion-wow

Any previous experience you had with being a Game Master/Dev/Moderator/Admin: Ive been Admin and GM on "La-wow,Enternal-wow, Branch-wow,Heros-wow" Ive done a great work, Been MOD on Azzainoth-wow, Dev have i been on treetrees server.

Do you have any experience with running/owning a WoW Private Sever? Yep, Coding and running a server, Been owning a server, Had 50players still do. they liked it

Do you have any examples of your work? I do tickets, run events, Hold my eye on Hackers, Make sure nobody fights, and dont swear in chat, As Event master ill only hold event on certain times, Not to often allthough, It needs some space.

How are you with people (e.g. patience, understanding, helpful, etc.): I am very Patience, I can wait for a real long time, I do Understand the most people, The Langues i understand is "English, German, Swedish". And i do my best do understand and help them with there situation. If i can help ill tell any higher ranked Staff member to take a look at it.

Can you handle orders, or do you prefer giving orders yourself: I follow orders i get from my Leader "Staff" they tell me to do it ill do it. But if its something wrong and including to me mean and lose my job, then i whouldnt

Do you have Ventrilo with a working mic? I got Ventrilo and I got a perfect Working Mic

What do you expect from Hells Legion? It to be a good server, I dont expect much from servers, But i do hope this server gets bigger. But its only a beta .

Do you know anything about scripting C++? I know a bit about Scripting. I am not very good, but i am still learning to be real good.

Anything else you want us to know: Well I dont know, you want to know anything so just ask Smile

Frostshape

Back to top Go down

Moonshine`s Event Master Apply Empty Re: Moonshine`s Event Master Apply

Post  McCrick Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:31 am

Pending
McCrick
McCrick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Softserve Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:05 am

The job requirements are minimal, so I can't really tell you, you don't have the experience. The application isn't the best. Many grammatical errors.

Best regards

Soft
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostshape Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:36 pm

Where are the grammar wrongs, just want to know....Besides, i aint applying to Admin or GM. I am just applying to a Event master..

Frostshape

Back to top Go down

Post  akini Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:15 am

Frostshape wrote:Where are the grammar wrongs, just want to know....Besides, i aint applying to Admin or GM. I am just applying to a Event master..
Right there.

akini

Back to top Go down

Post  Priestitute Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:41 am

Dude, before you become an event master. You start as a Trial-Gamemaster. It's how the ranking system works, you will have to earn the trust of the staff to become such a rank.

Like me, I'm applying for Developer and I will have to start out as a Trial-GM until I've proven myself worthy enough to bare the flag of 'Developer' and Database access.

Although, your grammar is quite... terrible. It's the age that throws me off the most.
Priestitute
Priestitute

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostshape Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:32 am

Thanks for the notifacation! i guess ill try about a year again or such

Frostshape

Back to top Go down

Post  McCrick Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:28 am

Declined
McCrick