Hell's Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Master - Application - Yaw

5 posters

Go down

Game Master - Application - Yaw Empty Game Master - Application - Yaw

Post  Yaw Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:54 am

Hey ya'll,

Name:
Niels.

I live in the Netherlands.

All Characters(IE: Name/Level/Class):
Yaw - 100 - Mage

Why do you want to be part of the Hells Legion Staff:
The first time I logged in to this server I thought: This server is awesome. I'd like it alot. This server made my day, and it still does. I adore the 2 persons who made this possible, Avenged and McCrick. I want to get this server growing, have lots of raids in all custom maps raiding, hold events and much more in-game joys! How wonderful would that be?! I want to make that happen!

Time Zone and the times you can be online per day(usually):
GMT+1, mostly I play like 5 hours a day. In the weekends I play like 10-15 hours a day.

Do you play retail and are you in a end game raiding guild that requires you to be online at certain times?
Nope, not at all right now.

Any previous experience you had with being a Game Master/Dev/Moderator/Admin:
Yes, but not on wow. I know the basics of SQL, too bad that other people did that stuff mostly for me. I know one thing for sure, i will enjoy learning stuff.

Do you have any experience with running/owning a WoW Private Sever?
No, not with wow. Too bad i've never done anything like that with wow..

Do you have any examples of your work?
Well, i've made 2 "Shaiya" servers with some friends of me. Didn't had enough money anymore for running it. Site's both got down cause i've stopped paying the fee for it.

How are you with people (e.g. patience, understanding, helpful, etc.):
I am a calm person who enjoys helping people. I am very patient as far as I know. I am never rude against people. I get never frustrated from people who are not kind against me, and as far as I know  am a Guy who gets adored by lots of people Razz Cool 

Can you handle orders, or do you prefer giving orders yourself:
I really don't care if I have to follow orders. I mostly prefer getting orders, but if I have to, I can also giving myself orders.

Do you have Ventrilo with a working mic?
Of course I do, Gaming with no mic/communication software doesn't work.

What do you expect from Hells Legion?
I hope that I can start to know the staff as soon as possible, I like to know who I am working with. That I get told what I am doing wrong, so I change the way I work with, Getting accepted by the staff is also a big deal for me. I want to do anything that helps the server, Even if its the most frustrating thing to do. I'd like to improve the quality of the server!!

Do you know anything about scripting C++?
Not really, but i'd like to get alot better with it. Scripting is probably one of my worst qualities right now, but for christs sake I want to get better at it.

Anything else you want us to know:
Well, I live in the Netherlands. I am still in school, which I don't enjoy at all:( I got a dog, thats about it. If you have questions about me, I don't mind if you pm me on Forum/In-game.

-Cheers,
Yaw

Last edited by Yaw on Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yaw
Yaw

Back to top Go down

Game Master - Application - Yaw Empty Re: Game Master - Application - Yaw

Post  Priestitute Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:22 am

The app isn't bad, it's just the age I'm a bit disappointed about, you could be mature but who knows?
Priestitute
Priestitute

Back to top Go down

Post  Softserve Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:31 am

It's an ok application, you're a little young which is my current worry. Make sure you talk and help out in the world chat as well.

I like to make sure before people apply they have an advanced knowledge of the server and are well known, so make sure you achieve these two things!

Best regards
Soft
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Yaw Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:37 pm

Thanks for your replies both, I will work on that. My knowledge of the server gets bigger and bigger everyday.

-Cheers
Yaw
Yaw
Yaw

Back to top Go down

Post  Logged Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:26 pm

I like your honesty about the age. Thats very mature of you mate. I can't say I've seen you around much, but I'm sure I will at some point. The app is good from my perspective, but 15 is young as I'm sure everyones already said. GL though, I've met people who are more mature then people my dads age (Fucking old).

+2 for honesty on age, GL!
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Game Master - Application - Yaw Empty Thanks man

Post  Yaw Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:43 pm

Thanks for your reply Logged. Too bad that only time can fix the age issue, Timemachine where are you when i need you? ;/
Yaw
Yaw

Back to top Go down

Post  McCrick Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:29 am

Declined
McCrick
McCrick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down