Hell's Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jonathans Game master app

+2
Priestitute
killinunow
6 posters

Go down

Jonathans Game master app Empty Jonathans Game master app

Post  killinunow Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:51 pm

Hello my name is Jonathan aka Jon. I'm 23 years of age, I live in the US.
I have 2 Characters On hells Healadon and Merlins.

I would like to be a staff for the soul reason this server is 1 of a kind never seen anything like it and i can see that the staff team is very professional, helpful and serious and i would like to be apart of something like that.
And with me playing eastern time zone, and playing up to 8 hours a day i can devote a lot of time into helping people on the serve as well as learning from the team.

At the present time i play on no other server so i can devote it all to hells.

I was a GM on molten-wow, eternal, Lost army-wow and also Cascade wow, My friend and i were trying very hard to get our own server up and running but didn't go anywhere due to the lack of people.

I love to help people I think you'll find I'm one of the most helpful people you will find, I love to work as a team i think you can get more done that way and i have no problem fallow orders.

I do have vent Skype and raid call with a working microphone there is no problem there.

If i expect anything from the server it would be to keep going get stronger and grow as much as possible but help all there players and show them your care for them as much as they care for your server

I love this game and i love to help people Being a staff is not something of power to me, If i am i staff i know that i can help people that much more.

killinunow

Back to top Go down

Jonathans Game master app Empty Re: Jonathans Game master app

Post  Priestitute Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:08 am

I'm sorry, but ... you're lacking something that really shines out.

1, you aren't using our "template".

2, It's hard to see everything while it's bunched up.

3, There's no color to indicate which is the answers and which is the questions.

4, It's not me to decide, but I suggest remaking your application with the template we provided and getting well known on the server. Sorry, but I'm going to -1 this.

You don't have my vote.
Priestitute
Priestitute

Back to top Go down

Post  Logged Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:56 am

I wanted to say something, but everything sounded too rude. But priest is 100% correct about those points he made. I honestly think its hard too believe that you were a GM for molton wow, one of the best private servers that I currently still play on.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Texmon Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:23 am

Also can I ask you a question you are a new player right cause i never see any of your toons before?
Texmon
Texmon

Back to top Go down

Post  Priestitute Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:38 am

I've seen "Merlins" online but like three people said he was fly hacking in AC. Which, I'm like. "Mage = slowfall = no hax = no ban = happy = hells-legion".

Never spoke to him, never seen him besides yesterday.
Priestitute
Priestitute

Back to top Go down

Post  killinunow Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:44 am

Well i didn't use your template because it stats not to and no i was not fly hacking at all when he seen me i was jumping off a ledge and yes i am new to the server, so i will wait to submit another application until I'm better known @ the comment about me being a GM on molten i was a GM there i did ticket support until my mother died from cancer and i stopped playing wow.

killinunow

Back to top Go down

Jonathans Game master app Empty New Gm applaction

Post  killinunow Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:29 pm

Name: Jonathan

All Characters(IE: Name/Level/Class): Merlins and healadon

Why do you want to be part of the Hells Legion Staff: I would like to be a staff for for the a simple reason, this is a one of a kind server never see anything like it and i believe that this server can grow into something big and i want to be a part of that.

Time Zone and the times you can be online per day(usually): I play on eastern time and i play 8 hours + a day.

Do you play retail and are you in a end game raiding guild that requires you to be online at certain times: No the only server I'm playing on is hells

Any previous experience you had with being a Game Master/Dev/Moderator/Admin: I was a GM on molten doing Tickets, also a GM on eternal doing events, lost army wow doing events tickets, Cascade wow i did tickets events.

Do you have any experience with running/owning a Wow Private Sever: A friend and i tried very hard to get our own server up and running but couldn't due to the lack of people.

How are you with people (e.g. patience, understanding, helpful, etc.): I love people I'm not angered very easy and i love to help people achieve there goals.

Can you handle orders, or do you prefer giving orders yourself: I like to work as a Team i think you can accomplish for doing a task as a team but have no problem working by myself and no problem taking orders.

Do you have Ventrilo with a working mic? Yes i do i have skype and raid call as well.

What do you expect from Hells Legion: I expect Hells to grow to get stronger and show the people that they care for them as much as they care for the server.

Do you know anything about scripting C++? I have tinkered with making gear and small stuff like that but not scripting.

Anything else you want us to know: To me a GM is not someone of power but one appointed to help others and to do a job he was set to do.

killinunow

Back to top Go down

Post  Softserve Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:53 am

I need to keep my post count elite, anyways, the template does not say not to use it.

The application is mediocre, and I dont see much experience, spend a little more time on the realm learning the ins and outs, become a little more well known and you might have a shot at mod one day!

Best regards
Soft
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  McCrick Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:29 am

Declined
McCrick
McCrick