Hell's Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Priestitute's Developer Application

+6
♠Spade♠
Softserve
TheMoneyHater
McCrick
Priestitute
10 posters

Go down

Priestitute's Developer Application Empty Priestitute's Developer Application

Post  Priestitute Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:46 am

[1] Your name?: My name is Dylan, and I don't feel "comfortable" saying my last name.

[2] Age: I'm currently seventeen, almost eighteen. (Will be on April 12th.)

[3] Country: I reside in America (USA)

[4] All Characters(IE: Name/Level/Class): I have a fully-decked out Priest named Priestitute. I'm level 100 and a Shadow Priest.

[5] Why do you want to be part of the Hells Legion Staff: Well, personally... I would like to see some more ingame content than anything else. I want to be hired in order to allow more content to players. Yes, I am a Content Developer. I will show you some of my work via Noggit and Ingame to show you the results.

[6] Time Zone and the times you can be online per day(usually): My timezone is GMT -8. Pacific Standard Time.) I can dedicate about 5-10 hours a day. More on weekends)

[7] Do you play retail and are you in a end game raiding guild that requires you to be online at certain times? Yes, I am in a extreme raiding guild and we're about to kill Garrosh in two days. I will be multilogging on Retail and Hells-Legion. I'll check often for tickets and issues players might have.

[8] Any previous experience you had with being a Game Master/Dev/Moderator/Admin: Yes actually, I was a Developer / Head Administrator on EpiXWoW. (255 Funserver)

[9] Do you have any experience with running/owning a WoW Private Sever? Yes, I do have experience, I know all the commands for Trinity, I know all the DBC and DB for WoW. (3.3.5a)

[10] Do you have any examples of your work? Yes, I do have some examples. I don't want to paste them here as because, someone might would like to steal them from me!

[11] How are you with people (e.g. patience, understanding, helpful, etc.): I am quite patient and helpful. I will understand any issues a player may/might have. If it's in another language, I can't help any further.

[12] Can you handle orders, or do you prefer giving orders yourself: I prefer giving orders and handling orders if directed to me.

[13] Do you have Ventrilo with a working mic? I do have Ventrilo / Skype and with a working microphone.

[14] What do you expect from Hells Legion? I expect this server to grow bigger everyday and to see new faces online.

[15] Do you know anything about scripting C++? Somewhat I do, and somewhat I don't. I know the coordinates and whatnot.

[16] Anything else you want us to know: I was actually working on EpiXWoW's new content (EpiX Prison) and I left due to some people not being professional, abusive GMs, abusive co-owners. And them firing someone who helped more than anyone else had. My name was "Raklaron". A beautiful Tauren Mage. Anyways! I hope you've enjoyed my application.
Priestitute
Priestitute

Back to top Go down

Priestitute's Developer Application Empty Re: Priestitute's Developer Application

Post  McCrick Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:39 am

Pending
McCrick
McCrick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Priestitute's Developer Application Empty Re: Priestitute's Developer Application

Post  Priestitute Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:01 am

Pictures:

THESE WERE MADE IN NOGGIT. THEY AREN'T NATURALLY SPAWNED ELSEWHERE

(My island.)
Priestitute's Developer Application 11iirk3

Priestitute's Developer Application 219x5w7

Priestitute's Developer Application 10e4yh1

Priestitute's Developer Application 123r3es
Priestitute
Priestitute

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMoneyHater Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:16 am

Are you a member on ac-web? Well... you should! Very Happy
Should love to see more of your .mpq work sense I work with .mpq myself. If you want you can whisper me ingame or add my skype (QQmoarQQ) if you need any help Smile

I like you and I hope you get accepted into the staff. You're kind and I think that you can do good for the server.
+2
TheMoneyHater
TheMoneyHater
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Priestitute's Developer Application Empty God app

Post  Logged Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:18 am

Very professional app that's for sure. I think you would be a great applicant for this server to grow and expand. I've only known you for about a day or two, but you are telling the truth when it comes to how you deal with people. You have a good sense of humor and seem to pick up on things quicker then most. 10/10 on the app bruv.

Logged - We have the same name :O!
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Priestitute Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:35 am

Thank you everyone!
Priestitute
Priestitute

Back to top Go down

Post  Softserve Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:45 am

Gorgeous application, glad you took the time to make it so pretty. Each question was answered fully, which I also like.

Basically I'm going to tell you the same thing as everyone else, you need to (in other words) make yourself famous within our community. By this I mean activity in the forums, vent, and especially in game. I personally havent had the chance to meet you but I am looking forward to.

The application was good my only problem as of this point is the age. But you may be more mature than I think.

+1

Again don't be afraid to talk in chat and post your opinions on the forums.

Best regards
Soft

EDIT: completely forgot to mention the current ranking system. I will add it to the GM expectations after this. If hired you won't be granted DB access and given the title, each GM starts out as a ticket GM and must work his or her way up to their desired position. Again sorry I had to edit this in.
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Priestitute Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:23 pm

Yes, I do know about starting on TGM before being promoted.
Priestitute
Priestitute

Back to top Go down

Post  Logged Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:10 pm

Looks like you're becoming well known amongst the server man. Keep it up and you'll be TGM in no time. Also great job suggesting and proving your point about the cross faction guilds.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Priestitute Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:37 am

Thank you, Logged.
Priestitute
Priestitute

Back to top Go down

Post  ♠Spade♠ Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:45 am

Very trustworthy guy, I suggest you hire him on the spot. Good luck, Priestitute.
♠Spade♠
♠Spade♠

Back to top Go down

Post  Softserve Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:50 am

After getting to know him in game I can vouch for his activity in game, along with his Helpful-ness. All around a great guy! Entirely GM material, I honestly believe he deserves this more than any other candidate!

I never up vote more than one so don't make me regret this by doing something dumb haha!

+10

Best regards
Soft
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Splose Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:41 pm

Not sure how much my opinion weighs but I'm behind this guy 100%.

I've seen him on a decent amount and he's been in some of the AC groups I've ran. I think the server really needs a more experienced developer on it, and he looks like a better fit for the server than I would've been. Good luck bud.

Splose

Back to top Go down

Post  Logged Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:18 am

♠Spade♠ wrote:Very trustworthy guy, I suggest you hire him on the spot. Good luck, Priestitute.

Good guy spade xD
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Summer Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:49 pm

Why would a devoleper do tickets? Not their job.
Gamemasters should be doing tickets not devolepers.
Summer
Summer

Back to top Go down

Post  Priestitute Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:44 pm

Still waiting from the acceptance from McCrick or Avenger, wish me luck guys. I really hope I get this position. ^^
Priestitute
Priestitute

Back to top Go down

Post  Logged Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:13 pm

There is a good chance you will mate.. I mean add up the facts. You've made great suggestions that are actually worth a damn. You've been helpful throughout the community, and you made the guild "Mailcious Intent" which will be among the first to get full T3. You've got good odds in the running for you man, and even if you don't get the position you'll still be a huge part of the community with those god like suggestions that just pop in your head xD.

Best wishes, Logged.

Last edited by Logged on Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:53 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I suck at english. And I wanted to change the color :])
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Barbie Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:19 pm

I'm sure you'll get it Priest, you're awesome and have been pretty influential lately as far as I can tell. You make awesome suggestions and always have something to say on the forums. Best of luck!! Very Happy
Barbie
Barbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Softserve Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:56 am

Priestitute wrote:Still waiting from the acceptance from McCrick or Avenger, wish me luck guys. I really hope I get this position. ^^
Each player has to go through a wait period before being notified of acceptance, they're keeping an eye on the forums and on you in game to catch any slip ups.

Like I told you Razz

Best regards
Soft
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Priestitute Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:58 am

Yes, yes. I know Soft. Anyways, thanks for all of the kind and supporting comments.
Priestitute
Priestitute

Back to top Go down

Post  McCrick Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:23 am

On hold for awhile
McCrick
McCrick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentice Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:35 am

Not even you biggest fan, but i hope you get the spot Smile
Gentice
Gentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Priestitute Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:47 pm

Okay, well... the only question I have here is; if I become a TGM/GM/Dev/Whatever. Will I still be able to control my guild as a Guild Master?
Priestitute
Priestitute

Back to top Go down

Post  McCrick Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:56 pm

As a GM you are allowed to have two accounts. One for playing and one for GMing. Multiple screens helps a ton!
McCrick
McCrick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down