Excalibur - Game Master Application

Post  excalibur on Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:14 am

Name:
Lachlan Fulasky

I'm from Australia

All Characters(IE: Name/Level/Class):
Excalibur // level 100 // Paladin

Why do you want to be part of the Hells Legion Staff:
I really enjoy playing on this server and I feel like I could bring a lot to this server since I have a lot of experience in this field.

Time Zone and the times you can be online per day(usually):
GMT +10. On weekdays I'm available after 4pm to around 12am. On weekends I'm usually available most of the day.

Do you play retail and are you in a end game raiding guild that requires you to be online at certain times?
I no longer play retail, therefore there shall be not much why I can't be on.

Any previous experience you had with being a Game Master/Dev/Moderator/Admin:
Yes I have, I've been working as a Head Game Master on Unforgiven-WoW for the last couple of months. I've also been working on VertexWOW as a Server Admin. There are more minor servers I have been working in but I do not think it is necessary to mention them all.

Do you have any experience with running/owning a WoW Private Sever?
Yes I have tried creating my own server, however it was only a local server. This meant only people on my internet connection could connect. There was about 1-5 people on as I am on a major network. (eMux was used)

Do you have any examples of your work?
I can show you some screen shots, but there is not much work that I can give you as Unforgiven-WoW's website no longer exists.

How are you with people (e.g. patience, understanding, helpful, etc.):
I'm very helpful and patient, In a conflict I listen to both parties and act accordingly. I never take any actions out of what I feel towards a player when I'm in duty. Since I have played WoW for 5 years I know everything from retail and most private server glitches, and I know how to handle them.

Can you handle orders, or do you prefer giving orders yourself:
I handle orders extremely well. I do as I'm told and I always try to do it as fast as possible.

Do you have Ventrilo with a working mic?
No I do not however, I do have Skype.

What do you expect from Hells Legion?
The server needs some help in order to make its way through the top, and I am here to give a hand. I can forsee a great future for Hells Legion. I expect my journey on your server to be a pleasant one and hopefully all my qualities will prove useful both in relation to the rest of the staff and the players. I am looking forward to giving the best in order to boost and enchance our users’ gameplay.

Do you know anything about scripting C++?
I know a few things but, I have never really done anything.

Anything else you want us to know:
Well I've been on the field as a Game Master for about 2 years, I got knowledge of the commands (Trinity Core, ArcEmu). I will be bringing as much as I can to the table, and ensure that Hells Legions players will have a great and enjoyable time ingame!
( If you got anymore Questions or you feel like something is unclear don't bother contact me. )

Thanks for your time, Best Regards!
Lachlan (Excalibur)

excalibur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Excalibur - Game Master Application

Post  rapture on Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:16 pm

Great looking Game Master application! It's perfect and it states alot about yourself.
I have met you in-game and I know you got excessive knowledge about the game in every aspect. I can see you becoming a great Game Master, especially with your experience and devotion.
But seeing you got some kind of experience within the field I think you got a good chance of getting accepted.

I am very happy to give you this:
+10

Good luck Excalibur!

Regards

Rapture.

rapture

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Summer on Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:12 pm

He barely knows anything about the server. If you are applying for Game master position please have atleast 3 weeks 1 month play time, and I don't mean /played I mean normal days and weeks.

I wouldnt want to make a ticket and get some nublet behind the other end trying to come up with shit for answers.

and lie by me all day and night.

What am I?
Summer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  McCrick on Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:15 pm

Declined
McCrick
Admin
Admin

View user profile