Hell's Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Excalibur - Game Master Application

4 posters

Go down

Excalibur - Game Master Application Empty Excalibur - Game Master Application

Post  excalibur Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:14 am

Name:
Lachlan Fulasky

I'm from Australia

All Characters(IE: Name/Level/Class):
Excalibur // level 100 // Paladin

Why do you want to be part of the Hells Legion Staff:
I really enjoy playing on this server and I feel like I could bring a lot to this server since I have a lot of experience in this field.

Time Zone and the times you can be online per day(usually):
GMT +10. On weekdays I'm available after 4pm to around 12am. On weekends I'm usually available most of the day.

Do you play retail and are you in a end game raiding guild that requires you to be online at certain times?
I no longer play retail, therefore there shall be not much why I can't be on.

Any previous experience you had with being a Game Master/Dev/Moderator/Admin:
Yes I have, I've been working as a Head Game Master on Unforgiven-WoW for the last couple of months. I've also been working on VertexWOW as a Server Admin. There are more minor servers I have been working in but I do not think it is necessary to mention them all.

Do you have any experience with running/owning a WoW Private Sever?
Yes I have tried creating my own server, however it was only a local server. This meant only people on my internet connection could connect. There was about 1-5 people on as I am on a major network. (eMux was used)

Do you have any examples of your work?
I can show you some screen shots, but there is not much work that I can give you as Unforgiven-WoW's website no longer exists.

How are you with people (e.g. patience, understanding, helpful, etc.):
I'm very helpful and patient, In a conflict I listen to both parties and act accordingly. I never take any actions out of what I feel towards a player when I'm in duty. Since I have played WoW for 5 years I know everything from retail and most private server glitches, and I know how to handle them.

Can you handle orders, or do you prefer giving orders yourself:
I handle orders extremely well. I do as I'm told and I always try to do it as fast as possible.

Do you have Ventrilo with a working mic?
No I do not however, I do have Skype.

What do you expect from Hells Legion?
The server needs some help in order to make its way through the top, and I am here to give a hand. I can forsee a great future for Hells Legion. I expect my journey on your server to be a pleasant one and hopefully all my qualities will prove useful both in relation to the rest of the staff and the players. I am looking forward to giving the best in order to boost and enchance our users’ gameplay.

Do you know anything about scripting C++?
I know a few things but, I have never really done anything.

Anything else you want us to know:
Well I've been on the field as a Game Master for about 2 years, I got knowledge of the commands (Trinity Core, ArcEmu). I will be bringing as much as I can to the table, and ensure that Hells Legions players will have a great and enjoyable time ingame!
( If you got anymore Questions or you feel like something is unclear don't bother contact me. )

Thanks for your time, Best Regards!
Lachlan (Excalibur)

excalibur

Back to top Go down

Excalibur - Game Master Application Empty Re: Excalibur - Game Master Application

Post  rapture Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:16 pm

Great looking Game Master application! It's perfect and it states alot about yourself.
I have met you in-game and I know you got excessive knowledge about the game in every aspect. I can see you becoming a great Game Master, especially with your experience and devotion.
But seeing you got some kind of experience within the field I think you got a good chance of getting accepted.

I am very happy to give you this:
+10

Good luck Excalibur!

Regards

Rapture.

rapture

Back to top Go down

Excalibur - Game Master Application Empty Re: Excalibur - Game Master Application

Post  Summer Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:12 pm

He barely knows anything about the server. If you are applying for Game master position please have atleast 3 weeks 1 month play time, and I don't mean /played I mean normal days and weeks.

I wouldnt want to make a ticket and get some nublet behind the other end trying to come up with shit for answers.
Summer
Summer

Back to top Go down

Post  McCrick Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:15 pm

Declined
McCrick
McCrick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down