Hell's Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megafunny's application

2 posters

Go down

Megafunny's application Empty Megafunny's application

Post  megafunny Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:07 am

Name:Vegard

All Characters(IE: Name/Level/Class): Megafunny level 100 class priest

Why do you want to be part of the Hells Legion Staff:I like world of warcraft private server im experienced with trintycore commands and that kinda stuff

Time Zone and the times you can be online per day(usually):GMT+1 and i can spend around 6hours+ per day in the weekend i can spend 11hours or more

Do you play retail and are you in a end game raiding guild that requires you to be online at certain times? I play retail i just quited because the new patch is so raging

Any previous experience you had with being a Game Master/Dev/Moderator/Admin:
Heroes wow GM  cascade wow core dev swigger wow head admin    i know alot about being an admin GM and a mod
Do you have any experience with running/owning a WoW Private Sever?

Do you have any examples of your work?Not really i just  build and core dev and i can make custom items but not add i can spend around 2hours making custom stuff per day

How are you with people (e.g. patience, understanding, helpful, etc.):I'm very patienced with people and i try to understand and i help as much i can and i love awnsering tickets and talking to people

Can you handle orders, or do you prefer giving orders yourself:Both really i like doing orders because i applyed for it ye

Do you have Ventrilo with a working mic? I got a working mic i can download ventrilo if you want i got a really god mic

What do you expect from Hells Legion?Being the number 1# private server insted of the shitty heroes wow

Do you know anything about scripting C++? No but i learn fast

Anything else you want us to know: Yes, im 14years old and i love playing games like wow,lol,super hexaon,and other kinda stuff i love making custom stuff and im helpfull so much i can

megafunny

Back to top Go down

Megafunny's application Empty Re: Megafunny's application

Post  McCrick Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:00 am

Declined Lack of experience.
McCrick
McCrick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down