Hell's Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

twiz's first round of smexy suggestions

3 posters

Go down

twiz's first round of smexy suggestions Empty twiz's first round of smexy suggestions

Post  daemon777777 Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:33 pm

First off i would like to suggest maybe making a custum teleporter stone like a hearthstone but it brings up the teleporter menu so u dont have to hearth to mall or run to the teleporters.

2nd off i would like to add my suggestion of making maybe a upgrade system where u farm items from custum mobs/bosses to upgrade weapons and armor to put @@ maybe to like 10-15 upgrades per item increasing in power each one and items u have to farm make em goto harder and harder bosses and more and more items, this way u have way more things to do to get stronger and alot more time to put into gearing ^^ that way u guys dont gotta make new dungeons for each upgrade in gear.

daemon777777

Back to top Go down

twiz's first round of smexy suggestions Empty Re: twiz's first round of smexy suggestions

Post  McCrick Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:17 am

Thanks for the suggestions Twiz!

As for the portable teleporter, we plan to make a donor stone which can summon a few NPC's for about 20seconds (so others can use it).
[Receive Goblin Spells]: Goblin Race, Goblin Rocket Boost (Item) - Increase run speed by 100% for 2 sec. Can be used in combat 30 sec CD.
A custom donor stone only mount. A few other things on the stone also.

Upgrades - Yeah that would be a great idea.
McCrick
McCrick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

twiz's first round of smexy suggestions Empty Re: twiz's first round of smexy suggestions

Post  Hydra Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:50 pm

I dont like the 2nd suggestion, its just what every other funserver is doing and makes there no difference between us and them.

I like the new instance/raid for new tiers, maybe if the bosses were harder the tiers would last longer but atm its okay.

Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down