Hell's Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Suggestions

3 posters

Go down

Some Suggestions Empty Some Suggestions

Post  Xeca Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:32 am

Well Heres A Couple Of Suggestions That I'd Like To Make

1) Putting A Server Status On The Homepage. Telling Us Whether Or Not The Server Is On/Offline

2) A Teleport To All Raid Instances By The Entrance Portal.
(Here Ive Noticed You Can Still Go To Raids Like Icc And Ulduar But Because You Cant Get Cold Whether Flying You Cannot Get To Some Of These Raids. For Example. You Fly Down To Dragonblight To Go To Naxxramas But Because Naxx Is A Flying Raid You Cannot Get In).

3) Cross Faction Guild. Im Not Sure If This Is Possible, But You've Managed To Do Cross Faction Partying, Maybe Crossfaction Guilds Aswell?

4) Stop Making Everything Donate Only (Or Make Some More Vote Items ((like Armour)) Available). Whilst I Understand That Donations Help The Server Become Better, It Frustrates Me That Because I Cannot Donate I Cannot Get Good Gear. I Suggest Something Along The Lines Of Making Items Similiar To Donate Item But Weaker And Available For Vote Points, As There Is Not Enough Items For Votors To Spend Points On

5) Custom Achievements, Again Im Not Even Sure If This Is Possible But It Would Be Cool To Get An Achievement For (For Example) Raiding Mccrick 20 Times And Get A Little Reward (Possible A Pet? Or A Title? Nothing Amazing, Just Something To Show That You Have Done Alot Of The Custom Raids)

I Cant Think Of Anything Else Right Now, But Will Update If I Do
Xeca
Xeca

Back to top Go down

Some Suggestions Empty Re: Some Suggestions

Post  Softserve Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:17 pm

xeca wrote:1) Putting A Server Status On The Homepage. Telling Us Whether Or Not The Server Is On/Offline
Very good idea! Although the realm uptime is pretty amazing this would be a nice feature.

xeca wrote:2) A Teleport To All Raid Instances By The Entrance Portal.
(Here Ive Noticed You Can Still Go To Raids Like Icc And Ulduar But Because You Cant Get Cold Whether Flying You Cannot Get To Some Of These Raids. For EG. You Fly Down To Dragonblight To Go To Naxxramas But Because Naxx Is A Flying Raid You Cannot Get In).
I am stuck between agreeing and disagreeing with this one, Cold weather flying is disabled for a reason, and there may a be a reason some of those raids we dont have access to YET, as for more teleporter locations, this may not be a bad suggestion.

xeca wrote:3) Cross Faction Guild. Im Not Sure If This Is Possible, But You've Managed To Do Cross Faction Partying, Maybe Crossfaction Guilds Aswell?
I have already brought this up with the admins, and it has been declined as it does not comply with the rules. As of now this isn't possible but things may change!

xeca wrote:4) Stop Making Everything Donate Only (Or Make Some More Vote Items ((like Armour) Available). Whilst I Understand That Donations Help The Server Become Better, It Frustrates Me That Because I Cannot Donate I Cannot Get Good Gear. I Suggest Something Along The Lines Of Making Items Similiar To Donate Item But Weaker And Available For Vote Points, As There Is Not Enough Items For Votors To Spend Points On
This is a very common suggestion on every private server, Give me gear that I dont have to work for or pay for please. That is not how it works sorry my friend.

Thanks for the awesome suggestions!
Best regards

Soft
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  McCrick Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:57 pm

xeca wrote:Well Heres A Couple Of Suggestions That I'd Like To Make

1) Putting A Server Status On The Homepage. Telling Us Whether Or Not The Server Is On/Offline
The server is online at all times unless of some technical difficulties. We do have a little widget thing that goes on the left side of the website that tells you how many people are online and if the server is online. But we have disabled this for right now due to the fact that new people might see that we only have like 20 online then instantly leave the site. Once we get a good amount of people this "widget" will be available once again.

You can see the people online from the website on this page btw.
http://hells-legion.com/online

xeca wrote:2) A Teleport To All Raid Instances By The Entrance Portal.
(Here Ive Noticed You Can Still Go To Raids Like Icc And Ulduar But Because You Cant Get Cold Whether Flying You Cannot Get To Some Of These Raids. For Example. You Fly Down To Dragonblight To Go To Naxxramas But Because Naxx Is A Flying Raid You Cannot Get In).
This is a decent idea, but we like how you actually have to go out and explore a tiny bit to get to a dungeon you wish.
Yes Cold Weather Flying is disabled but you can actually still get up to Naxx because we have added chairs that you can click on all the way up to the top. So it's still possible to do Naxx.
ICC is possible to get to from going to Forge of Souls teleporter. You just gotta jump down.
Ulduar is still possible to get to also, just take the flight path from the mall. Smile(Flight paths are instant)

xeca wrote:3) Cross Faction Guild. Im Not Sure If This Is Possible, But You've Managed To Do Cross Faction Partying, Maybe Crossfaction Guilds Aswell?
I'm going to have to decline this suggestion because eventually we might take cross-faction grouping off. We like the whole Horde VS Alliance type of thing and the only reason cross-faction grouping is on right now is because of having a low population. Once the server gets 100+ online all the time we may think about turning this option off and if we have guild cross-faction on we will have to disband each and every guild that has horde/alliance in it.

xeca wrote:4) Stop Making Everything Donate Only (Or Make Some More Vote Items ((like Armour)) Available). Whilst I Understand That Donations Help The Server Become Better, It Frustrates Me That Because I Cannot Donate I Cannot Get Good Gear. I Suggest Something Along The Lines Of Making Items Similiar To Donate Item But Weaker And Available For Vote Points, As There Is Not Enough Items For Votors To Spend Points On
The only type of donor stuff you cannot get in-game is the Donor Stone.
Tier 2 and Season 1 for donate can be earned in-game from either Azshara Crater world bosses or from PvPing. This is just the "lazy" way of getting gear if you wish to help the server out in donations.

As for vote items, we currently have double vote points right now so you are going to get all the items twice as fast as you we're before. We do plan to add more vote items in the future tho.

xeca wrote:5) Custom Achievements, Again Im Not Even Sure If This Is Possible But It Would Be Cool To Get An Achievement For (For Example) Raiding Mccrick 20 Times And Get A Little Reward (Possible A Pet? Or A Title? Nothing Amazing, Just Something To Show That You Have Done Alot Of The Custom Raids)
Actual custom achievements cannot be done without a custom patch. Although this is still possible with the use of having a quest that tells you to kill McCrick 20 times for a nice reward.  I like this idea alot and this is something that you may see in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to post these suggestions. The server cannot get any better if we don't have any criticism/suggestions. Very Happy

Last edited by Softserve on Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
McCrick
McCrick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeca Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:27 pm

Thankyou For Replying, They Have Helped Clarify Some Things For Me, Im Glad some Of My Suggestions Are Giving Ideas Smile
Xeca
Xeca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum