Hell's Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamemaster Thunder's Almight Application!

+4
luuk10
Softserve
McCrick
Thunderwave
8 posters

Go down

Gamemaster Thunder's Almight Application! Empty Gamemaster Thunder's Almight Application!

Post  Thunderwave Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:31 pm

Name: Daniel Matthew Enochs

All Characters(IE: Name/Level/Class):Thunderwave 100 Warrior.

Why do you want to be part of the Hells Legion Staff: I've always had love for the server. In fact it was my glory days back here. People chanting "Thunder bring the RAIN" It was great. I enjoyed being a GM, in fact it was the first server to give me a chance. So I'd like to be apart of what I was before on Corrupted Champions.

Time Zone and the times you can be online per day(usually):Depends on my work schedule, but usually 2pm-3am Central Standard Time

Do you play retail and are you in a end game raiding guild that requires you to be online at certain times? I did indeed. In fact that's why I lost my GM before because I was distracted. However I took a break from retail after hitting 2200 on Darkspear, won't be returning for a while.

Any previous experience you had with being a Game Master/Dev/Moderator/Admin: Yes, I have GMed on Corrupted Champions before. As you remember, of course I was younger, and less mature. I've grown just a bit since then, still the same guy though.

Do you have any experience with running/owning a WoW Private Sever? Nope never ran a server myself

Do you have any examples of your work?Well, you can always check world chat, I try to be helpful, and kind. Now this excludes some people but that's just me being honest.

How are you with people (e.g. patience, understanding, helpful, etc.): I am the people's champion, or well, will be soon =3. I Study Sociology/Psychology now so I feel my people skills are above the norm.

Can you handle orders, or do you prefer giving orders yourself:I can take, and I can give. It depends on the position I am in. Everyone starts from the bottom but works their way up.

Do you have Ventrilo with a working mic?I do indeed

What do you expect from Hells Legion?I expect to have fun, play a server where I can relax after work.

Do you know anything about scripting C++?Not a thing

Anything else you want us to know:
I'm glad to be back guys, I can't believe I actually found you. But I wanted to offer my support again. I will try to bring more people in the server, because you guys are by far the best server I've ever played.
Thunderwave
Thunderwave

Back to top Go down

Gamemaster Thunder's Almight Application! Empty Re: Gamemaster Thunder's Almight Application!

Post  McCrick Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:10 pm

Pending
McCrick
McCrick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gamemaster Thunder's Almight Application! Empty Re: Gamemaster Thunder's Almight Application!

Post  Softserve Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:11 pm

Met him in game, he's a great guy.
Not much experience, but he does have the experience he will need to perform adequately.
Unlike myself some people don't appreciate your attitude in game. As a GM you have to understand you cannot act like you did on your first day back, but there is time for change!

all in all it's a good application.

+1

Best Regards
Soft
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  luuk10 Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:18 am

Good lucky !

best regards Silverhawkz kk
luuk10
luuk10

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMoneyHater Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:12 am

I have seen him ingame and I he is a little immature and I totally agree with Softserve.
He seems to lack experience but I still belive he have enough to become a decent GM and it depends on how activate he will be.

"I am the people's champion, or well, will be soon =3." To duchy but I hope your study will go well!

I should have given you a chance Smile
TheMoneyHater
TheMoneyHater
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeca Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:11 am

Ive Seen You Talking Ingame But Havent Met You Yet. Its A Nice Application But Would Like To Have A Conversation With You So I Can Decide What Sort Of Person You Are.

I Cant +1 This.. But Good Luck Smile
Xeca
Xeca

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunderwave Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:33 pm

As for the peoples champ that can come off a little douchey. However I meant "I am a defender of the little guy, the people" not "WORSHIP ME NAO MORTALS" Though honestly I'll take either lol
Thunderwave
Thunderwave

Back to top Go down

Post  ♠Spade♠ Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:40 pm

I used to despise the fella, but after talking with him and Softserve in the mall for 30 minutes He turns out to be a nice guy, good luck Thunderdaddy
<3
♠Spade♠
♠Spade♠

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunderwave Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:02 pm

THUNDERBABY!
Thunderwave
Thunderwave

Back to top Go down

Post  Airplane Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:57 am

Declined-Lack of experience.
Airplane
Airplane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down