All Characters(IE: Name/Level/Class):
Sixzteynine - 100 - Priest
Raffy - 100 - Mage
Wellan - 100 - Paladin
Taeddy - 100 - Warrior
Miow - 100 - Druid
Quinney - 100 - Rogue

Why do you want to be part of the Hells Legion Staff:
I would like to help Leagion's community, because I don't see a lot of GameMasters in-game when I'm online.. I'm bulgarian and I've seen a lot of bulgarian players in the server, also, I was frozen after an event with my mage (Raffy) and I made ticket to get unfrozen... 3 days later - No answer yet.

Time Zone and the times you can be online per day(usually):
GTM +2, 10:00 - 13:00, 19:30 - 00:00 (My time zone)

Do you play retail and are you in a end game raiding guild that requires you to be online at certain times?
I played retail long ago. Now I'm in Edge of Insanity and it requires me to be online from time to time, so I can help other guild members with what I can.

Any previous experience you had with being a Game Master/Dev/Moderator/Admin:
I have been GameMaster, Admin, Developer. I used to be Head Developer in CascadeWoW, Later I became Head-Admin, I was Admin in LostArmy-WoW, Gamemaster in WoWSmash.. And a lot more servers which I don't remember.

Do you have any experience with running/owning a WoW Private Sever?
I tried to run my own server.. Took me 2 months to fix everything than I decided I won't be able to keep it up and deal with it, so I closed it.

Do you have any examples of your work?
I do. But it's stupid, because everyone can download a file and pretend he made it. If You want to see what I can, give me a quest.

How are you with people (e.g. patience, understanding, helpful, etc.):
I used to be friendly with everyone in the server, sometimes I argue with some people, but its rare.

Can you handle orders, or do you prefer giving orders yourself:
I can handle orders, at all this server is being owned by someone else and I can't tell that someone what to do in his own server. But if I gain enough trust to get bigger rank, I can give orders too. :3 Very Happy

Do you have Ventrilo with a working mic?
Yes, I do.

What do you expect from Hells Legion?
I expect the staff to read my topic and give me advices if I made something wrong, and mostly I'd like an answer that's based on the experience, not just because You miss staff member or ect. I want to work with a team of people that know what they're doing, not with newbies.

Do you know anything about scripting C++?
Yes, but I don't want to script. It's way too boring for me, and I don't deal with C++ anymore.

Anything else you want us to know:
I would like to tell You that I really like the server You made. Hope You got the time to read my application, and I wish You all a great day! Smile

Sixzteynine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sixzteynine's Gamemaster application.

Post  Logged on Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:53 am

I've never met you, or at least I do not think so rofl. But if I had to judge you just on this post alone? I'd say that you seem like a nice enough person to qualify for gm. I also thought that you answer'd every question truthfully. Plus you sound like you have quite a bit of experience in almost every aspect of the game. So all in all I wish you the best of luck in your application to this server. Maybe I'll see you in game some time Very Happy

Epic Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sixzteynine on Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:39 am

Thank You for the support, Logged. Wish you best of luck and a great time in Hells Legion SmileSmile 

Sixzteynine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Summer on Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:53 am

I think you should play here abit more so people can get to know you abit better as how you are in-game. I haven't seen you that much. I've known you on the server for maybe a week. I don't think 1 week qualifies to get GM position.
But you are indeed a nice guy nonetheless and you would probably make a good GM.

and lie by me all day and night.

What am I?
Summer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Summer

Post  Sixzteynine on Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:34 am

Thank You for the advice, Summer. I'll try play as much as I can. Wish You best of luck with Your application! Smile

Sixzteynine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lukeash on Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:35 pm

Quite a nice application overall, but I think you need to play more ingame, I haven't met you yet.
lukeash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lukeash

Post  Sixzteynine on Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:01 am

Lukeash, I'm trying to be online as much as I can. Also, it's not important for me to get this position, I just want to help the server grow. :3 Thank You for the feedback anyway. sunny

Sixzteynine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top