Hell's Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say hello

+2
Softserve
Xeca
6 posters

Go down

Say hello  Empty Say hello

Post  Xeca Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:25 pm

Well there isn't a section for saying hello and making introductions so we can start in this topic.

You don't have to share any information about yourself if you don't want to but I thought this could be a good way to say hello and meet some people In the community that you might not of met yet

So ill start.  Hello =)  my name is Damon.  I'm 20 years old.  I currently have 2 characters on the server. 'magickal' my paladin and 'destroy'  my priest.

Your welcome to add me and say hello in game.  So hello everyone Smile
Xeca
Xeca

Back to top Go down

Say hello  Empty Re: Say hello

Post  Softserve Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:53 pm

Love the idea!

Hello! My name is Sebastian I am 20 years old, I was a computer engineer major before deciding I wanted to be certified in Cisco networking. I have too many characters to keep track of! I've been a member of Hell's legion for maybe a month and a half.

Keep them coming!
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:01 am

Hey, my name is Dom, surprise xP most of my characters have thewise on the end of their name so it's not hard to keep track of who I am. I'm 15. I mainly play my DK who's a mostly DPS and occasionally play my pala/druid for tanking and healing respectively (pala tanking OP)
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

Post  Avenger Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:51 am

I like the idea of this thread a lot. Thank you for making it Smile

Hello everyone, my name is Joey (Or if you prefer my admin name; Avenger). I am 19 years old and am currently in school for Computer Science. I really enjoy what I do and hope to improve both my abilities as a programmer and the server alike. Generally I work on the Dungeons/Raids, Quest Design, Zone Design (location and what there is to do there), and Character Progression. I hope to meet you all in game as well Smile

Enjoy,
Avenger
Avenger
Avenger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Say hello  Empty Re: Say Hello

Post  Thunderwave Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:34 pm

Greetings everyone, I just thought I'd drop by to do my formal Intro. Now I as some of you already know, I am a vet player, ex GM, and have returned to this great server. The names Thunderwave, and I'll usually have Thunder in my name. I'm a prot warrior, and will be starting Genesis back up soon. (My old Guild). I'm an Ego Maniac, Narcissist, God complex, so on and so forth. I am aware of it, I'll try not to annoy you too much, due to I like this server don't wanna tick anyone off...cept Spadee. I am 20 years old, was 15 or 16 last I played here, and I wanna make the server great! I'll be trying to bring more people to the server, and hopefully McCrick will let me be a GM again, so I can be a "ticket whore". Anyways, Muchos Lovos <3
Thunderwave
Thunderwave

Back to top Go down

Post  Softserve Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:51 pm

#makeanappbro
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMoneyHater Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:43 am

Hello People!
My name is Philip and I'm 17 years old. I used to play on the old server and I have been waiting for it to come up again along with some friends. When I saw the post on Ac-Web I was like "Ahh yeaaaah" and signed up instantly. I'm have been Owner/Admin/Gm on many servers though my years of playing wow and I know more then you think. I really hope this server will grow and that It will be as good as the old one and hopefully even better!
PS: I luv pictures
Say hello  C2uvM33
TheMoneyHater
TheMoneyHater
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeca Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:27 am

Hello Guys, Its Nice To Meet You Smile Hopefully Ill See You All Ingame Smile
Xeca
Xeca