Hell's Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your opinion

+13
McCrick
TheMoneyHater
killik
♠Spade♠
Xeca
Bad
Thunderwave
Radahan, of Ashen Verdict
Cabbos
Airplane
Avenger
Softserve
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Whose your favorite admin?

Your opinion I_vote_lcap59%Your opinion I_vote_rcap 59% 
[ 17 ]
Your opinion I_vote_lcap41%Your opinion I_vote_rcap 41% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 29

Your opinion Empty Your opinion

Post  Softserve Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:47 am

There's no use in having this thread if no one is willing to spew the truth! Lets see what you think!

This is an ADMIN only poll and response board! Please and thank you!

Let me start!

McCrick: Although you wouldn't let me transfer my gear, I can't help but appreciate how fast bugs, exploits, glitches, and issues in general get fixed when reported to you! True dedication in my opinion! I rate you 7/10

Avenger: Through the many times we have talked I can only respect your impeccable grammar! That and your excellent quest writing. Not only does it have an excellent plot but it doesn't stray! Well done, you have finally provided me with a Lore I can actually enjoy! I rate you 8/10

Airplane: The eyes of the server, never offline, quiet note taker. Many problems have been fixed by your cunning eyes. Well done my friend. The server wouldn't be Hell's Legion without Airplane! I rate you 7/10

Although every human has their flaws the three of you have a perfect team capable of taking this server to the next level! Recruit some GMs who can be Active 24/7 and this realm is going to sky rocket!

Cheers Hells Legion

Last edited by Softserve on Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Your opinion Empty Re: Your opinion

Post  Avenger Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:48 pm

Woot 8/10, suck it Crick! Very Happy

But seriously, thank you for your generous score. I do my best to maintain a professional attitude and I do enjoy lore, which makes my job as a quest designer that much more enjoyable for me. I simply cannot say it enough that when people appreciate the work done on the server we are all inspired to keep on pushing to make ourselves better.

Cheers,
Avenger
Avenger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Airplane Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:50 pm

Thank you for making me sound like Batman. What a Face 

I am also pretty sure that Avenger types everything into Word Processor to keep up this facade.

On a serious note thank you for you dedication it's what helps motivate us to make the server better.
Airplane
Airplane

Back to top Go down

Post  Softserve Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:58 pm

By the way I will not be participating in the poll, so the current votes are from other players.
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Airplane Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:16 pm

My reaction to when i am described like Batman.
Airplane
Airplane

Back to top Go down

Post  Cabbos Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:02 pm

I like Avengar BishOP Razz

Your opinion Cabbab12
Cabbos
Cabbos

Back to top Go down

Post  Softserve Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:32 pm

Cabbos wrote:I like Avengar BishOP Razz

Your opinion Cabbab12
Lol! Wait until you duel McCrick, or even the plane-man.
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Radahan, of Ashen Verdict Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:09 am

Cabbos wrote:I like Avengar BishOP Razz

Your opinion Cabbab12
Avenger FTW Very Happy You're the man Wink

Radahan, of Ashen Verdict

Back to top Go down

Your opinion Empty Re: Your Opinion

Post  Thunderwave Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:53 pm

I gotta say, I like Airplane by his first impression with me. Avenger was the shadow, so I don't know him very well, but so far so great. I love his quest text. But my numero Uno is McCrick. Maybe it's because I knew him more, maybe it's because he taught me how to be a GM. Either way...McCrick is da man
Thunderwave
Thunderwave

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:42 am

They're all bums Smile

Bad

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeca Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:54 am

Im Going To Say.... NONE

Whilst I Have Seen All Of them Ingame A couple Of Times. I Havent Really Talked To Any Of Them As A Person. We Have Only Really Talked As Player And Gamemaster. So Until All Of Us Have A Nice Conversation With Tea And Biscuits, Im Saying None SmileBasketball 
Xeca
Xeca

Back to top Go down

Post  ♠Spade♠ Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:48 pm

Airplane - I like you, but you didn't give me milk with my cookies. However, you are a great guy to play with and I enjoy talking to you in .chat.

Avenger - You gave me a banana, that's nice of you, regardless, your grammar Nazi <3

McCrick - You, your just... you. <3 Your very kind and helpful with my tickets, much wuv from your cookie maker.

However, I do not like voting 1 Admin over another because it seems to me I am picking favorites which I hate to do, so, I love them all but none are the best, they are all good at something.
♠Spade♠
♠Spade♠

Back to top Go down

Post  Softserve Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:43 pm

♠Spade♠ wrote:Airplane - I like you, but you didn't give me milk with my cookies. However, you are a great guy to play with and I enjoy talking to you in .chat.

Avenger - You gave me a banana, that's nice of you, regardless, your  grammar Nazi <3

McCrick - You, your just... you. <3 Your very kind and helpful with my tickets, much wuv from your cookie maker.

However, I do not like voting 1 Admin over another because it seems to me I am picking favorites which I hate to do, so, I love them all but none are the best, they are all good at something.
You pick favorites all the time, Be honest!
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Airplane Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:37 pm

♠️Spade♠️ wrote:Avenger - You gave me a banana
Yeah.....about that..... What a Face
Airplane
Airplane

Back to top Go down

Post  ♠Spade♠ Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:37 pm

Airplane wrote:
♠️Spade♠️ wrote:Avenger - You gave me a banana
Yeah.....about that..... What a Face
Yea, He's weird :3

@Softserve Yup, that's why I stole your name Wink
♠Spade♠
♠Spade♠

Back to top Go down

Post  Airplane Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:23 pm

I did the bananananana Sad 
Airplane
Airplane

Back to top Go down

Post  killik Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:34 pm

Okey.. So basically I've just found this server, however I was a very active player on Corrupted champions and I've had a lot of arguments with Airplane during my time there, Ofcourse I do not hold a grude towards him even though it wouldn't suprise me if I somehow ended up arguing with him again. Since this is a tread where you're allowed to express your honest thoughts about the admins of HellsLegion some of the things I say might sound somewhat harsh but as I've already stated I do not hold any grude towards anyone and it's not to be taken offencive since all of this happened a long time ago and none of that realy matters anymore, right? So.. from my experience Airplane does not agree with me, ever. I herp when I mean to derp, which was the reason I got kicked from my officer spot in the guild long long ago, it's all good though since I got into a new guild where I got lots of friends I still have contact with, friends I had a blast playing trough the old AZ content with, so in reality I should thank you mister plane x) Never wants to addmit I'm right, never gives anyone a second chance, sounds like someone who's fit to become an admin :X Airplane has always been a big part of this community though and it wouldn't be the same without him, definetly one of the most memorable people I've ever encountered on the internet in good and bad he's still a cool guy.
7/10

Never realy knew Avanger more then on the forums and the boss that was soloable .-. Legend. pretty much all I can say since I don't know much about him, you're from aussie, right?

McCrick: Mirror mirror on the wall who's the pimpest of them all?
Mirror: That guy that never changes his profile picture on the forums, duh.

killik

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMoneyHater Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:08 pm

killik wrote:
McCrick: Mirror mirror on the wall who's the pimpest of them all?
Mirror: That guy that never changes his profile picture on the forums, duh.
You sir, just gave me a laugh.
Your opinion Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh
http://you-win-the-internet.com/?n=killik

It is hard to judge these because I have no idea who have done what but I will try my best.

McCrick is my favo because he is very friendly and he is a very good owner.
Avenger is like a mini McCrick to me but I rather talk with McCrick. The reason why I will not tell here.
Airplane is a great Head Admin and a really friendly one. I think its sad that there aint any active GM that he can command.

WE NEED GMS!
TheMoneyHater
TheMoneyHater
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Softserve Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:14 pm

Now that I like to think of myself of a more senior member of the Hell's Legion Community, and have had the time to talk with the administration team more to get to know them, I would like to update my ratings!

Mccrick
when I look at the team I feel like all three members bring some skill to the group. Mccrick is clearly the leader, he makes the calls whether bad or good he makes them, and accepts it if he's wrong. He is not only an in-game expert but also an out of game guru. He tests and fixes many bugs, and truly is dedicated to the realm.

New and improved rating:

Avenger
Although not seen in-game as often as the other admins, many players don't realize how much work you actually do. I see you as the paste of the group, you keep the other two in line with your DB expertise. Your grammar is impeccable.

New and improved rating:

Airplane
Most of the players know you as the admin always in chat, many people don't like you. But I know that you do your job and you do it well. We are friends but my honest opinion is to be posted here. Of the three you're the in-game Admin, you have found more issues, exploits, and bugs than I could have ever imagined.

New and improved rating:

The administration team total rating is a 9.5!

Once you make me an admin it will be a 10, just saying.

TheMoneyHater, your rating is coming soon! Cheers!
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  McCrick Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:05 pm

Softserve wrote:truly is dedicated to the realm.
I feel as if this is very true. The minute I wake up I start thinking about the server until the minute I fall asleep for the past two months since the server has been up Smile
McCrick
McCrick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Logged Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:48 am

I voted for Mccrick. The main reason is that I do not see avenger as much as I do Mccrick. Idk if we are just never on at the same time or what. But don't take my vote as a negative impression avenger, I know the Hells Legion staff is the best at what they do. Whole reason I like the server so much, they listen to the community and interact with the players. As for Airplane.. I heard that he quit and that's a shame. I never really got the chance to interact with him.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Texmon Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:31 am

Log they are all on but they are hiding.
Texmon
Texmon

Back to top Go down

Post  Priestitute Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:34 am

Honestly, I'm going to have to say Avenger and McCrick both do their work and instead of one slacking off, they listen to the community agreeing to all ideas people have to say.

Congratulations to both of you for running a very amazing server.
+100 to Hells Legion!
Priestitute
Priestitute

Back to top Go down

Post  Softserve Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:02 pm

Logged wrote:I voted for Mccrick. The main reason is that I do not see avenger as much as I do Mccrick. Idk if we are just never on at the same time or what. But don't take my vote as a negative impression avenger, I know the Hells Legion staff is the best at what they do. Whole reason I like the server so much, they listen to the community and interact with the players. As for Airplane.. I heard that he quit and that's a shame. I never really got the chance to interact with him.
Avenger is always online, like I said in my ratings, he is constantly working outside of the game.
#HeadDev?
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Avenger Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:33 pm

Softserve wrote:
Logged wrote:I voted for Mccrick. The main reason is that I do not see avenger as much as I do Mccrick. Idk if we are just never on at the same time or what. But don't take my vote as a negative impression avenger, I know the Hells Legion staff is the best at what they do. Whole reason I like the server so much, they listen to the community and interact with the players. As for Airplane.. I heard that he quit and that's a shame. I never really got the chance to interact with him.
Avenger is always online, like I said in my ratings, he is constantly working outside of the game.
#HeadDev?
<3
Avenger
Avenger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next