Hell's Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Recruitment) Welcome from The Helping Crew!

3 posters

Go down

(Recruitment) Welcome from The Helping Crew!  Empty (Recruitment) Welcome from The Helping Crew!

Post  Thrive Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:58 am

Hey this is Thriven ingame, or also know as Thrive.

Reason for guild creation
I played before T3 was release and really loved the community; everyone helped each other, AC groups going on hourly, and tons of players on at all times of the day. I want to bring back that feeling by helping people gear by helping them level and gear up in T1-2 and even T3 if I could, and bring back the playerbase we use to have. A vast amount of the playerbase left due to not many AC's going on during US times (from what I see) but I don't know about the EU times.

Requirements

• Realmlist set to "set realmlist hells-legion.com"
  • Character on the server

Reason to join
This guild is founded on helping others and having a good community. What's better than having a friendly playerbase? The satisfaction of helping other players achieve gear and maybe even have them become an active player. What's better than that? Being in my guild and being that person that helps.

How to join
You can message me on the forums with your ingame names and I can add you to my friend list and wait for you to get on.
You can add me to your friends list and wait for me to get on. My characters name is Thriven
Or you can search for people in the guild "The Helping Crew" and ask them for a guildinvite (everyone can guild invite)

(Recruitment) Welcome from The Helping Crew!  4h3aj9

Disclaimer: You do not have to be in my guild to help others.

Thrive

Back to top Go down

(Recruitment) Welcome from The Helping Crew!  Empty Re: (Recruitment) Welcome from The Helping Crew!

Post  Summer Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:37 am

Nice Thrive, I really like the goal with your guild. Would be nice to have someone organizing the new players to gear up so they can eventually join my guild and do T3 raids. Nah just kidding xD. But jokes aside, I really love the goal you got for the guild. I see no reason for this not to workout since there is a huge player base that are guildess at the moment that are still in AC phase of the gear progression.

Good luck and have fun doing it!
Summer
Summer

Back to top Go down

(Recruitment) Welcome from The Helping Crew!  Empty Re: (Recruitment) Welcome from The Helping Crew!

Post  Thrive Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:41 pm

I really hope it's not Summer, I do want my guild members to be active, but as long as they keep helping I'd be glad if they joined your raiding guild. I just want to get more people geared so we have a bigger and more friendly playerbase.
I was actually wanted to type that I wanted people to join my guild got geared and left but at the same time still helped others get gear. Razz

Thrive

Back to top Go down

Post  Summer Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:53 pm

Hehe, we'll see what happens. But most importantly is to get people the gear. But I think you will do it amazingly.
You are the right guy for the job! Smile
Summer
Summer

Back to top Go down

Post  Logged Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:00 pm

I'm glad to see that you got your own thread, Sorry I couldn't help you out haha. I just wanted to say that I too love the idea behind your guild. If a new player asks me for my help, I'll point them your way once I finish helping them.

Edit: Haha, Just saw the disclaimer. That is a great message +1
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum