Hell's Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ret paladins

4 posters

Go down

Ret paladins Empty Ret paladins

Post  Lovejk Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:54 pm

The reason that I've decided to make this thread was simply bcause I generally think ret paladins should get a buff, normally on every single 3.3.5 ret paladins are at the top of the chain in the dps bracket. Where as on HL ret paladin at some point does lower dps than tanks which is BS in my opinion, would be nice if you'd five it a thougbt Surprised 
Lovejk
Lovejk

Back to top Go down

Ret paladins Empty Re: Ret paladins

Post  Logged Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:56 pm

They are viable in PvP sorta, But when it comes to PvE it does not pull near what it should. I support this post and would like to see a change in the future :}
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Summer Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:29 pm

Ret paladin auto attacks does no dmg. I'd say, make custom melee weapons for ret paladins like you did for hunters, shamans, and druids. Buff the dmg on it and maybe that will make ret paladins viable, atleast pve wise.

It is quite sad to see a class not being played to its full potential, just like feral druids.
Summer
Summer

Back to top Go down

Post  Quiet Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:40 pm

They're only ok in PvP, and next to useless in PvE. The main reason being is because the same reason Arms Warriors aren't viable; weapon damage.

Nadjia wrote:The easiest way I have personally seen that could possibly work as a fix is to buff 1 of 2 talents if not both. "Sheath of Light" - Retribution damage enhancement talent. "Touched by the Light" - Protection damage enhancement talent. These will have to be personally viewed and decided upon by MC and Avenger. Another solution is to buff the two talents "Two-handed Weapon Specialization" and "One-handed Weapon Specialization".

^ This (the ret part that is)

Which never even got an official response, BTW.
Quiet
Quiet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum