Hell's Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRD needs a buff

3 posters

Go down

BRD needs a buff Empty BRD needs a buff

Post  ayberkev Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:47 am

Considiring how hard the last boss of FoS is, its kinda disappointing to see that every boss in BRD pretty much a tank'n spank fight. It can be done by any 5 random player. I would love to have some diffrent mechanics that requires dps to save their CDs for specific moments or at least make healers go below %95 mana. Its hard to say make bosses hit harder to tanks since tanks doesn't really seem to scale that well with gear for tanking purposes. This way you can nerf the HPs of the bosses a little bit while actually making the fights harder so that it would take same amount of time for people who knows the tactics and even less time for people who has been doing that dungeon for the 50th time with their alts.

ayberkev

Back to top Go down

BRD needs a buff Empty Re: BRD needs a buff

Post  Quiet Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:01 pm

This is a bit of a server issue in general. There aren't any so  "complicated" fights on the realm, and almost all the fights are actually quite simple when you boil it down. I would like to see it be a little harder for the DPS in future raids/dungeons. The most I've seen them have to do (besides DPS) is interrupt the boss or move out of the fire.
Quiet
Quiet

Back to top Go down

Post  McCrick Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:08 pm

Did you do BWL yet? Wink

It's pretty hard trying to find good spells that scale correctly for each of the bosses that we want and how we want to use them. Sorry that we don't meet blizzard standards when coming up with fights hahah
McCrick
McCrick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Quiet Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:16 pm

We could do BWL right now. If we want to 3 man it Razz

And yeah, I understand. But you should throw a little more at the DPS though

Like, um

Fire on more fire!
Quiet