Hell's Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Heroic] Azshara Crater?

3 posters

Go down

[Heroic] Azshara Crater? Empty [Heroic] Azshara Crater?

Post  Priestitute Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:08 pm

Hey, how about a Heroic Azshara Crater? Somewhere instanced and out of the way so if you want to complete Heroic Mode just for fun, it drops t2 (same stats no changes) and has a chance to drop the BoE Mass Resurrection Stones.

It would mean more than one person could host an AC, like lets say my guild was holding up all of AC and people wanted to run AC but didn't require our certain aspects of the game to be in the guild or group to finish AC, then have an instance AC that's either Heroic or Normal. I was speaking to my guild officers about possibly making an idea of a Heroic Azshara Crater.
Thanks to Logged for this idea!
Priestitute
Priestitute

Back to top Go down

[Heroic] Azshara Crater? Empty Re: [Heroic] Azshara Crater?

Post  Logged Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:13 pm

Just based on from what I saw today. Ya know we'll have maybe 2 10m grps, and in those grps at least 5 people pull anywhere from 40k at the min to a max of 80k. Bosses die very very quick... So I thought this would be a good idea. Also I dunno what the health for T3 bosses will be, but based on what we already can do in T2 I hope it will provide some challenge.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Softserve Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:37 pm

I would just suggest a group merger, but I am enjoying the recent introduction of guild progression and I can support this idea for that reason. Competition doesn't always require pvp, I believe content completion should also be apart of the realm!

+1
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum