Hell's Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to fix your "requires melee weapon"

3 posters

Go down

How to fix your "requires melee weapon" Empty How to fix your "requires melee weapon"

Post  Priestitute Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:32 pm

Hello all, Priestitute here and I would like to share some valuable information with Hells-Legion. Instead of me typing out on what to do in-game, I can send them a link to here. Much more quicker! (If you can't see the pictures zoom out on the forums until you can. Sorry about this error, Ill try to fix soon as I can.)

Okay, let's begin the process!

[1]. The first thing you must do is, close out of your World of Warcraft completely. Next locate to your directory\data. You should be in this folder;

How to fix your "requires melee weapon" X2p6o8

[2]. continuing on from previous picture.

How to fix your "requires melee weapon" B4hhg1

How to fix your "requires melee weapon" 1zecsqc

[3]. Remove any custom launchers that may interfere with your game!

Examples: "TestWoWLauncher.exe" "OurServerLauncher.exe" "CustomLauncher.exe" anything that isn't wow.exe has to go. Please keep wow.exe as every thing you log into, thanks.

[4]. Log back into WoW and see if it's fixed.

Cache Deleter Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/iebmw40qnnksnn5/CacheDeleter.rar
Priestitute
Priestitute

Back to top Go down

How to fix your "requires melee weapon" Empty Re: How to fix your "requires melee weapon"

Post  Logged Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:44 am

I understand now... I had a new person pst me this problem and I thought I was getting trolled.... So I didn't really respond... If that person reads this post. I hope this helps you fix that problem, and I'm sorry for being rude :[
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

How to fix your "requires melee weapon" Empty Re: How to fix your "requires melee weapon"

Post  Summer Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:56 am

Logged wrote:I understand now... I had a new person pst me this problem and I thought I was getting trolled.... So I didn't really respond... If that person reads this post. I hope this helps you fix that problem, and I'm sorry for being rude :[
You're a dick
Summer
Summer

Back to top Go down

Post  Logged Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:02 am

Hyperstate wrote:
Logged wrote:I understand now... I had a new person pst me this problem and I thought I was getting trolled.... So I didn't really respond... If that person reads this post. I hope this helps you fix that problem, and I'm sorry for being rude :[
You're a dick
I know :'{
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down