Hell's Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Priestitute's Event Idea

5 posters

Go down

Priestitute's Event Idea Empty Priestitute's Event Idea

Post  Priestitute Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:27 am

Event title: ...................................Stairway to Heaven...................................

Event Information: The Stairway to Heaven contains one and one annoying thing... a spiral staircase into the neverending sky. It's a quite simple event if you like climbing up constant spirals.

Event Rules: Rules are simple aswell; No shadowstepping to other people, No hacking (duh) and no trying to kill someone on the event.

Event preparation and procedures: The event will be hosted by a GM or by a player who is looking for something to do, or an event master (if you have one). They will begin the event and people have to respond within 10 minutes to participate within the event. When the event has started, you have to quickly run up the entire pillar of spiral staircases of tables / crates / whatever the maker has something to make it hard. (This DOES not have to be hosted by anyone, just click events and click stairway to heaven on the event list!)

Suggested rewards: The rewards should be like the other stair event but only 3 event tokens, 2 transmogrification tokens. Nothing else. This will be a daily so you can get your transmog/event gear easily.

Personal notes: I've made a lot of these on different servers and trust me, people hate it but if you finish it, you get some very nice rewards! But, remember... this is an idea and probably not going to be put in. If it is, awesome. If not, boo. The Event usually takes 1-2hours to fully construct and 5-10 minutes to complete.
Priestitute
Priestitute

Back to top Go down

Priestitute's Event Idea Empty Re: Priestitute's Event Idea

Post  McCrick Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:13 am

Priestitute wrote:trust me, people hate it
hmmm lol
McCrick
McCrick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Airplane Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:38 am

Priestitute's Event Idea KZl9LuC
Airplane
Airplane

Back to top Go down

Post  Softserve Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:25 am

It's a decent Idea, maybe make it a timed event as well. although if you ask me it really promotes speed and fly hacking lol. this will be a nice GM trap.
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Texmon Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:19 pm

lol yea i cant remember the server it was on but they did this event and it took like 10 mins, really annoy never did it again, to complete and I reported like 3 hackers doing it in one shot.            

If you guys do make this event plz make the reward worth doing it or the event will not get any attention just like the server, it was like a ghost-town when i did it every time.
Texmon
Texmon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum