Hell's Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Shoutbox

3 posters

Go down

Forum Shoutbox Empty Forum Shoutbox

Post  Xeca Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:56 am

Is This Something Worth Doing? Theres A ShoutBox On The Main Website But I Spend More Time On The Forums Then The Homepage

I Dont Actually Have Any Reasons For This.. Its One Of My.. Lets Say.. Random Ideas
Xeca
Xeca

Back to top Go down

Forum Shoutbox Empty Re: Forum Shoutbox

Post  Softserve Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:14 pm

I like the idea, but I think the website shout-box should suffice for now. The forum is pretty much a more complex shout-box.

Great suggestion
Best regards

Soft
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeca Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:17 pm

Yeah I Get That. I Think it Could Maybe Help Though Because it Gives Players The option To Bring Up Problems That May Not Be That Big And They May not want To Create A Topic For Such A Low Issue. It Also Allows Them To Not Refresh The Forums Every 10 Seconds Waiting For A Reply
Xeca
Xeca

Back to top Go down

Post  Softserve Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:32 pm

Xeca wrote:Yeah I Get That. I Think it Could Maybe Help Though Because it Gives Players The option To Bring Up Problems That May Not Be That Big And They May not want To Create A Topic For Such A Low Issue. It Also Allows Them To Not Refresh The Forums Every 10 Seconds Waiting For A Reply
indeed a good point, perhaps they can work on simply linking the website shoutbox up with a shoutbox on the forums. I like where you're going!
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeca Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:39 pm

Softserve wrote:indeed a good point, perhaps they can work on simply linking the website shoutbox up with a shoutbox on the forums. I like where you're going!
Thats Actually A Much Better Idea, I Don't Know Why I Didnt Think Of That, Well Lets See What The Admins Think Smile
Xeca
Xeca

Back to top Go down

Post  McCrick Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:47 pm

Good idea. The shoutbox has been implemented to the top of the "Home" page on the forums.

I wish I could link the website shoutbox with this shoutbox, but I don't think that will happen because the forums we use is not connected with SQL database.Mad 
McCrick
McCrick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down