Hell's Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zhina's GM application

+4
Radahan, of Ashen Verdict
Summer
Zhina
8 posters

Go down

Zhina's GM application Empty Zhina's GM application

Post  Zhina Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:43 am

Last edited by Zhina on Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Zhina
Zhina

Back to top Go down

Zhina's GM application Empty Re: Zhina's GM application

Post  Logged Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:13 pm

Good luck
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Summer Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:44 pm

Nice application Zhina!
Only thing that worries me is your activity on the server.
Nonetheless I wish you good luck. Smile
Summer
Summer

Back to top Go down

Post  Radahan, of Ashen Verdict Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:32 pm

First of all, this is the best application I have seen so far:

• Fully comprehensible.
  • Formal style used, which is the only appropriate style of writing an application.
  • The schedule is more than acceptable.
  • Had the chance to meet her ingame and despite of what Summer just said, I saw her online every time I was online (and I am online a big part of the day).
  • Looks like she has some great previous experience. That's perfect.
  • She helped me a few times, I can bet she will be a great Game Master.

For all these reasons, you have a huge:

/SUPPORT

Congratulations and good luck in getting the job.

Regards,
Jonathan.

Radahan, of Ashen Verdict

Back to top Go down

Post  lukeash Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:33 pm

+1, solid application. I agree 100% with Radahan. Good luck, Zhina.
lukeash
lukeash

Back to top Go down

Post  Zhina Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:23 pm

Summer I came back to the server recently. I took a break from the server, so my activity on the server will only go up from now on.
Zhina
Zhina

Back to top Go down

Post  ghostyboy Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:52 am

Zhina wrote:Summer I came back to the server recently. I took a break from the server, so my activity on the server will only go up from now on.

Saw you ingame quite often. You have a very good application overall, good luck in getting the job, +1 Smile
ghostyboy
ghostyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Softserve Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:14 pm

Like I said the first time around, zhinas application is very well done, as for in-game activity I cannot vouch for her this time, best of luck!
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  McCrick Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:16 pm

Woah Soft is here?!? Very Happy
McCrick
McCrick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zhina Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:48 am

Thank you Soft, and I kinda need the realmlist since I can't go onto the website for some reason.
Zhina
Zhina

Back to top Go down

Post  McCrick Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:52 am

Website is currently down for maintenance. Realmlist is the website URL hells-legion.com
McCrick
McCrick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zhina Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:25 pm

Dear McCrick,

If I were to describe your desgusting attitude, I would call it rather disgraceful. You are a totally dishonorable and disprincipled person, not to mention the unfairness which is at its home when bringing the discussion about you. I would be ashamed, as an Owner of the server, to act in such a unscrupulous way towards my community. But such unethical behaviour is to be expected from such an improper and unfair person, like you. You think that if you have a low population on the server at the time speaking, this allows you to have this slippery attitude towards the rest of the members? Do you think that you, being a slick, would help this server on the long term? Not as far as I am concerned. Not as far as the community is concerned. You are nothing more than immoral, having no principles. May I ask why after one month I have still not received any answer on my application.

Look over here, if your mom didn’t teach you the good manners in your early teens, I will now. It’s not a good idea to make a lady wait. Same rule applies to anyone else, regardless of gender, in any community on this planet. But your shameful thinking and attitude brought you to the point where you claim to care about your community and wish to help it develop, whilst you turn your back on us. I, as many others, had written our applications. Not on one server did I have to wait for more than five working days in order to receive my offer for the application. This is much more than a form of disrespect, this is a direct insult to me. And I will not allow anyone to treat me in such a manner.  

Moreover, as if this was not enough, I had the surprise to find out that a random person has got a position as GM without making an application. This is much more than outrageous, your acts being baseless. I will not tolerate such unconscionable acts.I have been fair and always willing to help. Splose has done the same. Trying to help your dying server, and what he got as a reward? A facepalm. Why? Because you are a shame to the human race. Yes, you! Not only that, but I have donated so much to the server. You think I did this, donated so much, for the sake of having the gear? You are wrong, again! I did it for the sake of helping the server. The items were just your way of thanking. That’s how I saw it. I always take decisions based on logical analysis of the situation. Something you should try more often.

I am expecting you to bring a full explanation on the current situation caused and you to bring good reasons for which my application was not answered so far, despite the fact that others were. There are many servers who are in need of top-quality devoted staff members and I am not willing to waste my time here anymore if no respect is shown.

Hope I made myself clear. Shame on you McCrick.

Regards,
Zhina.
Zhina
Zhina

Back to top Go down

Post  Logged Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:37 pm

I understand it seems like he basically gave up on his own server, I do really. But you've basically labeled him as immoral and a disgrace to humanity? Really? Come on now, that's a little much lol. However, You do address the issue in full, which I support 100%. Unfortunately, there is no real action you or I could do to change the outcome of the server. About the new gm position, I know who got the position but I was asked not to release their name for whatever reason. Did I ever see said person make a gm app? Nope. But that doesn't really bother me much since that person is well qualified for the job in my opinion. Even though I speak highly of this person, that in no way makes it okay for them not to make a app just like everyone else. Personally, I would have made them make a post just like everyone else, but I do not have that power. I hope the best for hells, I really do.

Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down