Hell's Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry ! !!!

+2
Texmon
zimba
6 posters

Go down

Sorry ! !!! Empty Sorry ! !!!

Post  zimba Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:02 am

Hello McCrick..

Even though this server is very nicely scripted and has good ideas. I'm sorry but I'm leaving. The Community / Online players are HORRIBLE !

Everyone whos in Malicious Intent are pricks, they are arrogant and gank ppl for their own fun. I could describe this more in-depth but I'm sorry i cba cause I'm leaving.

The people currently playing are scaring more ppl away...

Besides gear scaling is ridiciolous. Because of that, the ppl of Malicious Intent are able to keep on harrasing players freely.

You need to BALANCE YOUR GAME!!!!!!

Shamans are ridiciolously OP! And most likely more classes, which scale insanely with this gear, and other classes dont scale with gear as good. = IMBALANCE!!

Fix this if u want hope for your server..

GL tho u have unique concept

zimba

Back to top Go down

Sorry ! !!! Empty Re: Sorry ! !!!

Post  Texmon Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:53 am

I'm a prick? i am like the most enjoyed person on the server and I am in Malicious Intent. Who are the people that you seen from our guild that were pricks?
Texmon
Texmon

Back to top Go down

Post  Priestitute Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:10 am

How exactly are we harrassing you, when we've never talked to you? We aren't even harrassing.. If you don't like Player VS Player, than don't leave yourself open for a PvP Flag. My guild has a mixture of PvPers and people who PvE. I don't see how we are -simply- harrasing you, when you yourself asked us if you could join our guild. If you're talking about us killing you at Avenger, it's because it's not fixed, we got like what... three kills? But hey, Sweed laughed at it. Hell, even everyone else did. It's funny because you didn't expect it. Gearscaling is like that because it's still in beta. It's not fully released yet to the public; why we have low players currently. If you have an issue with one of our guild members, let me know and I'll talk to them about it. There's no need to leave Hells-Legion over people ganking a certain PvP zone. We stopped after we killed three people.

Continuing back onto my point; how are we -harrassing- you when you asked us if you could join our guild? Me and Merlins settled the fight via whisper, we're both okay now. I told him I'm competetive, and he understood. I've been in situations like this a lot before. It's called stand up for yourself and don't back down. If someone is harrassing you, make a ticket and post any evidence on the forums. With evidence, you can get them punished for it. If you leave Hells-Legion over a little PVP accident, it means you wern't fully into the server as you said before.

If I was the one -harrassing- you.. when I haven't even met you besides in the Mall.. how was I? I don't even think I was there, I was working on my Addon. You have to believe me when I say this; Texmon is loved on the server, there's no reason why he would do any of that. Me and Hyper are both rude when we have to be, we are also strict. But, it's because we want the best for the server and our guild. Understand now? It's never about gearscaling or the pvp, even the harrassment. If any of us did; post a screenshot of it on the report a player. Have I made my point? Good.
Priestitute
Priestitute

Back to top Go down

Post  ♠Spade♠ Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:18 am

So, let me get this straight, because a few people from our guild was rude to you, your going to leave correct? Why should the guild be responsible for their members actions, it's a guild not a baby sitting service, welcome to the internet my friend, get used to it if your gonna stick around.
♠Spade♠
♠Spade♠

Back to top Go down

Post  Softserve Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:41 pm

It's his opinion and he has the right to state it. Sorry to see you go friend, wish we had met before you left. Take care

Best regards

Soft
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Avenger Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:47 pm

zimba wrote:Hello McCrick..

Even though this server is very nicely scripted and has good ideas. I'm sorry but I'm leaving. The Community / Online players are HORRIBLE !

Everyone whos in Malicious Intent are pricks, they are arrogant and gank ppl for their own fun. I could describe this more in-depth but I'm sorry i cba cause I'm leaving.

The people currently playing are scaring more ppl away...

Besides gear scaling is ridiciolous. Because of that, the ppl of Malicious Intent are able to keep on harrasing players freely.

You need to BALANCE YOUR GAME!!!!!!

Shamans are ridiciolously OP! And most likely more classes, which scale insanely with this gear, and other classes dont scale with gear as good. = IMBALANCE!!

Fix this if u want hope for your server..

GL tho u have unique concept
Though you may not see this nor do I expect to change your mind in any way, I will not bash you with matters of opinions more than what has already been said. Instead, I will simply inform you on reasons and what is the way it is, and what is going on.

1. First off, I'd like to say that I appreciate that you liked our ideas and found them unique. McCrick and I work very hard on making things fun and try our best not to seem like "just another server".

2. As far as Malicious Intent I cannot say I have seen anything in particular. I have only seen a very minimal amount of harassment going on in the server and if there truly was more to it than I was aware of, people are more than welcome to open a ticket/report and inform us on why someone is feeling harassed. Nothing will change if nothing is said Smile

3. As you may or may not be aware of, balancing is the #1 most difficult thing to accomplish in any server, never mind in any game. Class balancing is something being looked at each and everyday, hence the recent update posts McCrick has been kind enough to supply for all to read. There is never a time where we do not appreciate player feedback on what they feel needs to be buffed/nerfed and if there is something we can do about it in order to keep the server a fun place to play.

All in all I'd like to say I apologize that the server was not the best fit for you, and hope you find a good home elsewhere if that is what you would prefer. Thanks for sticking around as long as you have!

Regards,
Avenger
Avenger
Avenger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: