Hell's Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross-Faction Guilds

+2
Priestitute
6 posters

Go down

Do you support Cross-Faction Guilds?

Cross-Faction Guilds I_vote_lcap100%Cross-Faction Guilds I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 6 ]
Cross-Faction Guilds I_vote_lcap0%Cross-Faction Guilds I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Cross-Faction Guilds Empty Cross-Faction Guilds

Post  Priestitute Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:35 pm

You should really add cross-faction Guilds, since it'll bring content raiding guilds together as one. I asked if anyone wanted to join and it's Horde only, I got many 'Aw only if you were on Alliance, Priest'. So, I'm coming here just to ask, please... please... add cross-faction Guild interaction, it's just like cross-group, so why not? It'll actually make more guilds cause of the two factions as one. You can still kill eachother, invite eachother. And plus, it means no one has to change faction just to join a guild. So, come on? Give it a chance. Thanks..

Last edited by Priestitute on Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Priestitute
Priestitute

Back to top Go down

Cross-Faction Guilds Empty Re: Cross-Faction Guilds

Post  Logged Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:01 pm

FINALLY somebody says this suggestion! This is a great idea, it will not limit people to having too chose where they end up going based on their faction. I would love to join priests guild but i'm unable due too my faction. If this idea was implemented then I would not have to remake a character just to play with my friends in the same guild.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Cross-Faction Guilds Empty Great idea.

Post  Nadjia Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:08 pm

This is a good idea for multiple reasons. Localizing the players for a gathered community. This also gives us a chance to invite new players into the Guilds created for multiple purposes of introducing them to the server, helping them get geared, and having them be a part of the growing community that we currently have. And it would also be awesome to have the Admins/GMs in the Guild as well so they can just pop open the roster and summon everyone to events and organize the population a bit easier. This would also allow MC to see how many days a person has been offline in the case he needs to clear a specific account or character from the WTF DB folder to keep the system clean and smooth running.

Nadjia

Back to top Go down

Post  Priestitute Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:15 pm

Thank you two for supporting this. If they shoot this suggestion down, then might as well remove cross-faction speaking / group inviting.
Priestitute
Priestitute

Back to top Go down

Post  Softserve Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:23 pm

This has been suggested in the past, as for cross faction grouping that is to be disabled in the near future when the population permits.
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Priestitute Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:31 pm

Well then, this stops all sort of raiding because of people leaving a certain faction. It's stupid to not have it like it's on multiple funservers. That's what fun is, raiding with your friends or guild. Choose the faction you like to play on and play with your friends. Since this isn't Blizzlike, why remove cross-faction guilds and groups? It's stupid, so you're wanting new players to pick a stronger faction? No one knows the strongest faction. I really don't see a point in shooting this suggestion down. I want Mccrick or Avenger, even Airplane to check this out. I want to hear from them, coming from a player, this means the most to everyone online. You can even ask people in .chat if you wanted, people will love the idea. Just because you are a Moderator / and or staff doesn't give you the right to say no to this suggestion, what if you had a friend and he had a big guild, and yet your main toon is Alliance and your friend is Horde. Your alliance toon is the best geared out of all of your characters and you can't donate yet due to money problems? Exactly, you would have to make a brand new toon and gear him up. Come on people! T3 is coming out soon, give the players what we want. We want Cross-Faction Groups and Guilds. Guilds and Groups doesn't stop world pvp or BGs. Check Arenas, it's an open-pvp field same with Battlegrounds. You can still attack your guildmates and whatnot in BGs. Just because you're guildies doesn't mean you'll instantly honor farm or wintrade. If you think so, it's best to not even post under this unless you've met your match. I've said my two cents, wheres yours?
Priestitute
Priestitute

Back to top Go down

Post  Logged Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:41 pm

I vote yes on this suggestion.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Cooliokidkaleb Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:43 pm

I vote yes aswell, this is a great idea and should certainly be done. Smile