Hell's Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T3 + PvP gear idea's

5 posters

Go down

T3 + PvP gear idea's Empty T3 + PvP gear idea's

Post  gamer122 Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:12 pm

So for obtaining t3 their should be a raid where you obtain emblems through killing the bosses through-out the raid.
Then when you go to get t3 you have to trade in your t2 gear with the emblems to obtain the t3 piece. This way it doesn't allow people to get the max tier soon as they hit 100 from being carried they still have to go through AC to obtain t3. Another idea is maybe add a raid that drops pvp gear such as VOA. That way is there are different ways to obtain the gear.

gamer122

Back to top Go down

T3 + PvP gear idea's Empty Re: T3 + PvP gear idea's

Post  Texmon Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:34 pm

Your idea of the T3 gear is good but the PvP one not so much just because u can get and average of 2 to 3K of honor in BGs and a lot of honor from voting, plus the event coins. Like I just started getting the PvP gear and I already got half of the set in a day, so I really don't see any problem in geting the PvP gear.
Texmon
Texmon

Back to top Go down

Post  Softserve Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:47 pm

I think both ideas are excellent! Texmon is correct but I feel like even more options to obtain PvP gear could only benefit the realm!

The player by the name of Ice (Ruckas) had some further thoughts on this idea that I thought were extremely well thought out!

I really enjoyed these ideas!

+1

Best regards
Soft
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Avenger Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:05 am

I enjoy seeing people's thoughts on the new content. Though of course I will not go into too much detail, I will tell you that you are hitting pretty close to the mark with your idea on PVE content to come.

You are also absolutly correct, my personal goal is to have it so that someone cannot simply be carried and make their way all the way to T3 content, without much experience in T2 content first. (This is something else to be expected for the next update) Razz
Avenger
Avenger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruckas Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:39 pm

hi guys im Ice aka Ruckas i have many ideas for the server that would bring more players for sure but i would rather talk on ventrilo if thats possible with the owner and admins. i have to much to just sit here and type it all out but when you guys get time just message me ingame so i can come on ventrilo to talk more. thanks for your time

Ruckas

Back to top Go down

Post  Softserve Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:50 pm

bigshot wrote:hi guys im Ice aka Ruckas i have many ideas for the server that would bring more players for sure but i would rather talk on ventrilo if thats possible with the owner and admins. i have to much to just sit here and type it all out but when you guys get time just message me ingame so i can come on ventrilo to talk more. thanks for your time

In all honesty it would be easier for everyone if the ideas were typed out. It just makes it easier to keep track of and edit if need be!

Best regards
Soft
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruckas Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:22 am

ok ok i have tons of ideas so let me get my mind right and post.

1. t3 - ac piece + emblems = 1 piece of t3 and so on.
2. t4 - t3 piece + world boss tokens (how many you decide) = t4
3. t5 - t4 piece + vp + quest line of some sort (make it long but not boring).
4. s2 - pvp tokens + honor = 1 piece
5. s3 - arena + arena tokens = 1 piece
6. new raids for transmog open up some old dungeons and new ones as well no one really uses to make the server more different than others some what i guess different.
7. daily events - say you open up some dungeons that drop event tokens so when its time to do a event just .annname onyxia event and a raid will form and meet up at onyxia and take her down to finish the event so a gm's job wont be so much work. you can do this with many different dungeons so you can do different things each day maybe add some cool events like karoake on vent.
8. add more items to vote shop and buff the stats a little more from each set so like t1 150k hp and t2 will be 250k hp and t3 350k hp but just buff all stats so its atleast worth getting each set instead of moving to the last one.
9. open up places for theses new raids/dungeons that no one uses no more like in vanilla and tbc and some in wotlk like ulduar, sunken temple, uldaman, stratholme, tempest keep dungeons. well you know what i mean
10. ill come up with more ideas this is just a few and if you need more help with this ill help for sure just let me know what i can do to help more or indepth

Ruckas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down