PeekaBoo's awesome suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PeekaBoo's awesome suggestions

Post  PeekaBoo on Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:29 am

Hi.

Okey I have a few suggestions.

1. Vote Tabards
2. Vote Necks
3. Make AC Weapons obtainable via VP but alot of them.
4. Make a NPC at the start of the leveling road so you can make an choice of instant 100 or level but if you choose leveling you get something that you don't get with instant 100 like an weapon or something.
5. More items to buy with gold then an economy would start and people will farm gold. Like alot of event items and vote items should be able to be bought by gold once again alot.
6. Maybe make some items BOE so it an be sold and once again that should create an economy.
7. Make the farmer and golden pig harder to kill in the Gold Farm instance but higher drop chance for more gold!
8. Maybe Cross-Faction BG's till more populationj
Thanks I will update!cheers

PeekaBoo

Posts : 3
Points : 7
Join date : 2013-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PeekaBoo's awesome suggestions

Post  Softserve on Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:29 am

PeekaBoo wrote:
1. Vote Tabards
2. Vote Necks
This is a great idea, I agree entirely! More vote items and options = more votes!

PeekaBoo wrote:
3. Make AC Weapons obtainable via VP but alot of them.
I think this would then remove the whole point of going to AC to farm MC for weapons. I don't agree with this. Maybe increase the amount of weapons dropped, or boss who can drop them.

PeekaBoo wrote:
4. Make a NPC at the start of the leveling road so you can make an choice of instant 100 or level but if you choose leveling you get something that you don't get with instant 100 like an weapon or something.
Doesn't seem like it would bring much to the server to be completely honest. One of the best parts of the server is the leveling, should people really have to be rewarded for just that?

PeekaBoo wrote:
5. More items to buy with gold then an economy would start and people will farm gold. Like alot of event items and vote items should be able to be bought by gold once again alot.
Being able to buy vote items kind of defeats the purpose of "vote items", another idea would be gear you could simply buy with gold that isn't quite as good as vote gear, much like the gold bags. Another idea would be to charge players a fee to enter specific dungeons, 2000 gold entrance fee to "new cool custom dungeon with awesome loot" for each time you wish to run it. Another idea is a badge currency needed for the almighty "Hell's Legion Questline" in which is paid for in gold.

PeekaBoo wrote:
6. Maybe make some items BOE so it an be sold and once again that should create an economy.
Yes! Something other than the transmog pieces! Wonderful idea!

PeekaBoo wrote:
7. Make the farmer and golden pig harder to kill in the Gold Farm instance but higher drop chance for more gold!
I too agree with this notion! A boss like mob deserves a boss loot table Wink

PeekaBoo wrote:
8. Maybe Cross-Faction BG's till more populationj
Quicker BG queues, random balancing so one faction doesn't destroy the other, this is brilliant! I strongly suggest, encourage, and beg for this to be considered!

Great Ideas! Thanks PeekaBoo!

_________________
RULES / New Players Guide / Report a bug!

"If you want to succeed in the world, you don't have to be much cleverer than other people. You just have to be one day earlier"
avatar
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 246
Points : 344
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 24
Location : Massachussetts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum