Hell's Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened to the server?

+4
McCrick
Quiet
TheMoneyHater
8 posters

Go down

What happened to the server? Empty What happened to the server?

Post  TheMoneyHater Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:48 am

Hello guys!  Very Happy
What happened to this server?
I miss it Sad
What do you people do now?

What happened to the server? 922yRJE
TheMoneyHater
TheMoneyHater
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

What happened to the server? Empty Re: What happened to the server?

Post  Logged Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:04 am

Crick fucked everyone off as far as I know. And we play other servers where the owners aren't complete garbage.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Quiet Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:58 pm

What makes Crick so garbage? I mean hes not the best ever, but hes not as bad as you're making him out to be. And what do you mean "Crick fucked everyone off"?
Quiet
Quiet

Back to top Go down

Post  Logged Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:08 pm

What I mean is that crick shows no interest in his own server, or at least the forums anyway. I haven't logged in hells in a good week or so, and when I did it was about noon on a weekday and no one was online. I've generally always tried to defend crick as far as his server goes, but there is really no denying that he does not seem to care much about the servers interest at the moment.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post  McCrick Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:08 am

I'm sorry I let you guys down. Shit hit the fan with the website which made the server die out and there was nothing I could do about it.

Avenger and I pretty much killed ourselves with the amount of time we spent working on the server. From the time we woke up to the time we went to sleep we we're always thinking of stuff for the server, but after awhile (lil after T3 release) we had to take a break. We started doing other things, playing other games and eventually we lost interest in the server. We also got tired of doing stuff on the server because having to deal with people and work on developing the server at the same time gets a bit out of hand.

I do want to state that it's not all my fault tho... The server was still online for you guys to play on. Sure the website was down for awhile and there we're some bugs that you guys might of needed an admin to help you with but the server was/is still playable.

Now that the holidays are over, we have some time to think about what we want to do with the server.  If we do decide to bring it back up we will be sure to fix all of the bugs we have found and release content before opening to the public so we don't over do ourselves with people and development.

Hope you guys had a good holiday santa and I wish you all the best.
PM me with your skype name if you wish to contact meh Smile
McCrick
McCrick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ♠Spade♠ Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:05 pm

I have been working on my own level 100 Funserver, NOT GOING TO ADVERTISE.

Add my skype, spade.dev17 if you wanna talk to spadeypoo about the good old days on Hell's.
♠Spade♠
♠Spade♠

Back to top Go down

Post  Quiet Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:36 pm

The server was playable, yes, and a lot of us did play it for quite some time. But you get kind of bored because there weren't enough people online to do hardly anything and the server is mostly group content.

And I understand your predicament with busting your ass for the server, but really, if you weren't so stingy when it came to hiring developers, releasing new stuff wouldn't be so much of a toll on both of your time's and we could have had new content a lot sooner.

Yes, it was our fault to a degree, but you couldn't possibly expect us to sit around on the server with nothing to do whatsoever, which is what we did a lot of the times because of the high requirements for raiding (which weren't even that high, people are just stupid enough to not get keys) on top a lack of PvP, which the PvP wasn't all that great either because you never had the interest to buff/nerf certain things.

Also, I'd like if you added me on Skype Razz j.gordon125 (anybody is free to add me, the more the merrier)
Quiet
Quiet

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMoneyHater Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:10 am

McCrick wrote:I'm sorry I let you guys down. Shit hit the fan with the website which made the server die out and there was nothing I could do about it.

Really?
You said to me that you shut down the website because you were going to change it.. I don't understand why you didn't just give me more access to add things and fix/nerf things. I was more then willing to help but you just denied me totally which you also did to developers...

I also want to point out that I will probably open a mop server soon Smile

PS: Quiet, Turtles 4 Life
TheMoneyHater
TheMoneyHater
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Texmon Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:31 am

well that sucks that the server went down but to the ppl i had fun playing with if you guys are playing other servers add me on skype and i'll join it.  Smile 

User: rockerman42
Texmon
Texmon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sephiroth Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:59 pm

Well... great chance to stop playing wow all together. The only reason i played wow was for this server, a bit sad actually lol.
I had fun playing with all of you guys/girls and i wish the best of luck to you all <3
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

Back to top Go down

Post  Softserve Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:30 pm

Sorry to read that Hell's Legion is gone now... Had a few good times here!

Feel free to add me!
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down