Hell's Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was right about everything.

+3
♠Spade♠
Sephiroth
Splose
7 posters

Go down

I was right about everything. Empty I was right about everything.

Post  Splose Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:10 am

So.

Who said that the dev team sucked ass? Who said the server was going to die eventually if they didn't hire me or priestitute (or anyone with a brain)? WHO WAS RIGHT?

I was right about everything. ThisGuy

I win. Peace nerds.

Splose

Back to top Go down

I was right about everything. Empty Re: I was right about everything.

Post  Sephiroth Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:20 am

Splose wrote:So.

Who said that the dev team sucked ass? Who said the server was going to die eventually if they didn't hire me or priestitute (or anyone with a brain)? WHO WAS RIGHT?

I was right about everything. ThisGuy

I win. Peace nerds.

You know the server is still in beta right?
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

Back to top Go down

Post  ♠Spade♠ Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:01 am

Priestitute quit WoW, and you keep on closing your applications, so why complain?
♠Spade♠
♠Spade♠

Back to top Go down

Post  Splose Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:24 pm

The server is not in "beta". The development team had ambition at the beginning of this project and then burned out fast when they realized how much work it is. Nothing is happening from a development standpoint at all. No fixes/changes anything. They started making money from donations and that was the end of it.

And I only closed my "re-app". I just keep an eye on things and wanted to gloat because I was right.

Splose

Back to top Go down

Post  ♠Spade♠ Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:19 pm

Then leave for good instead of coming back every other day, I also quit, but I stay in touch with my friends on the server from time to time using the forums.
♠Spade♠
♠Spade♠

Back to top Go down

Post  McCrick Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:35 am

The server is in beta and it did not die... it's just that the website being down is making it seem "dead".
We brought the server up knowing we had alot of work to do before it gets finished and wanted to get players input and to balance PVP. Then got distracted by handling peoples problems in-game that it put a damper on development. Oh and just so you know the dev team consists of only 2 people, so only so much can be done. Do you not see the News/Updates forum? The reason why there hasn't been any updates recently is because we planned to take a break after the release of T3.

We do have plans for updates on the server tho, that will happen in the next week or so.

McCrick
McCrick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jpeg Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:31 am

DEAD LEGION
I was right about everything. 4Q3Skog
Jpeg
Jpeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Cored Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:54 am

^ made me logout to get that screenshot xD

But, @Splose "No fixes/changes anything." They were changing/fixing MC/BWL, but considering you don't bother to raid guess that's hard for you to see. /shrug

@McCrick keep up all the hard work, its nice to have a determined dev <3(and you too Avenger)
Cored
Cored

Back to top Go down

Post  Splose Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:09 pm

Cored wrote:^ made me logout to get that screenshot xD

But, @Splose "No fixes/changes anything." They were changing/fixing MC/BWL, but considering you don't bother to raid guess that's hard for you to see. /shrug

@McCrick keep up all the hard work, its nice to have a determined dev <3(and you too Avenger)

Seeing as I keep up with a bunch of people that DO raid and the fixes that were necessary would literally take 5 minutes at most. /shrug

I know you want to suck their dicks, but please keep it out of public channels.

Splose

Back to top Go down

Post  Logged Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:02 pm

Staph
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Cored Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:24 pm

Splose wrote:

Seeing as I keep up with a bunch of people that DO raid and the fixes that were necessary would literally take 5 minutes at most. /shrug

Eh, First off sorry at Logged for watching two idiots bicker and shit at one another, but I don't enjoy watching someone disrespect someone else's work as something that would as you put it "take 5 minutes at most".

2) Don't know what kind of info you got from other people, but some of the changes done were a numbers re-balancing of most of the bosses, which if you spend effort on it "calculating the dps/hps a average raid group could accomplish , calculating the gear requirements/class requirements to reach said numbers. While also keeping the bosses somewhat difficult". Other changes that were done were modifying how the spells targeted certain players, and how the spells triggered at certain intervals, which I guess in your opinion is something you can do at the rate of a super computer.

Now if you want to continue bickering and shit log on the server and do it, no need to fill the forum with useless crap.
Cored
Cored

Back to top Go down

Post  Splose Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:52 am

Cored wrote:
Splose wrote:

Eh, First off sorry at Logged for watching two idiots bicker and shit at one another, but I don't enjoy watching someone disrespect someone else's work as something that would as you put it "take 5 minutes at most".

2) Don't know what kind of info you got from other people, but some of the changes done were a numbers re-balancing of most of the bosses, which if you spend effort on it "calculating the dps/hps a average raid group could accomplish , calculating the gear requirements/class requirements to reach said numbers. While also keeping the bosses somewhat difficult". Other changes that were done were modifying how the spells targeted certain players, and how the spells triggered at certain intervals, which I guess in your opinion is something you can do at the rate of a super computer.

Now if you want to continue bickering and shit log on the server and do it, no need to fill the forum with useless crap.

zzzz.. I run my own server and do shit like this on a daily basis.. it's not as hard as you think it is.. relax breh.

Also.. I've offered to provide fixes for them, they are NEVER on. This server has been abandoned lmfao. I'm glad you're standing up for the whole server though, you're accomplishing a lot. The best way to avoid me posting useless crap is to stop replying to this so I stop getting emails.

Splose

Back to top Go down

Post  Cored Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:32 am

Splose wrote:

zzzz.. I run my own server and do shit like this on a daily basis.. it's not as hard as you think it is.. relax breh.

Also.. I've offered to provide fixes for them, they are NEVER on. This server has been abandoned lmfao. I'm glad you're standing up for the whole server though, you're accomplishing a lot. The best way to avoid me posting useless crap is to stop replying to this so I stop getting emails.

One last time Razz, I have seen them on almost everyday for awhile, maybe your just not on when they are?
Cored
Cored

Back to top Go down

Post  Splose Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:00 pm

Cored wrote:
Splose wrote:

One last time Razz, I have seen them on almost everyday for awhile, maybe your just not on when they are?

You were saying..?

Splose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum