Hell's Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to fix items looking like question marks.

3 posters

Go down

items - How to fix items looking like question marks. Empty How to fix items looking like question marks.

Post  Airplane Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:12 pm

Simply install this addon into your WoW>Interface>Addons. When logged in on the character screen make sure to click "Load out of date AddOns" and the items are fixed as simple as that.

Link to the Addon: (choose one)
ZIP File: http://fbe.am/o0K
RAR File: http://fbe.am/o0L

Extract the file into your WoW folder. Folder should be like this "World of Warcraft/Interface/AddOns/DIF"
Airplane
Airplane

Back to top Go down

items - How to fix items looking like question marks. Empty Re: How to fix items looking like question marks.

Post  Xeca Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:34 am

Im Having A Little Problem With This, I Have Downloaded It And Extracted It To My Addon Folder But Its Not Working? I Have OOD Addons Enabled And Its Not Showing Up
Xeca
Xeca

Back to top Go down

items - How to fix items looking like question marks. Empty Re: How to fix items looking like question marks.

Post  Softserve Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:33 pm

Xeca wrote:Im Having A Little Problem With This, I Have Downloaded It And Extracted It To My Addon Folder But Its Not Working? I Have OOD Addons Enabled And Its Not Showing Up
Make sure to delete your cache before logging back in, this is a common issue with this addon, if this doesn't work talk to me in game and I will provide you with an alternative.

NOTE This addon will NOT let you right click your items to be equipped, it only shows you their Icon, you must still drag and drop.
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down