Hell's Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gamemaster-william herren

2 posters

Go down

gamemaster-william herren Empty gamemaster-william herren

Post  daemon777777 Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:19 pm

Name:william herren

All Characters(IE: Name/Level/Class):
twiztidz pally lvl 100, twiztidzz priest lvl 100
Why do you want to be part of the Corrupted Champions Staff:
well i joined this server and think its completely different then any server iv played, extremely fun and has very extensive potential to grow into one of the best servers around, i want to help it become that in anyway i can if it means sitting around for hours a day making new content or fixing old stuff, or even doing tickets and helping people with any problem they may face.
Time Zone and the times you can be online per day(usually):
eastern time zone, 3 hours ahead server time, i can usually be on i wanna say 4-6 hours a day.
Do you play retail and are you in a end game raiding guild that requires you to be online at certain times?
i do play retail i am in a end game raiding guild however i dont raid with them so no i dont gotta be online i can put all my time into hells legion.
Any previous experience you had with being a Game Master/Dev/Moderator/Admin:
i was a game master on a couple servers iv helped with making events, dungs, balancing gear, iv helped make gear, iv sat around for hours answering tickets and helping players, and a bit more that i cant think of right now.
Do you have any experience with running/owning a WoW Private Sever?
no iv never ran or owned a private server.
Do you have any examples of your work?
not really anything specific all the servers i worked on i believe shutdown, but one of the servers i use to be a game master on was eternal-wow to this day its still one of the top servers i helped make some of there custum dungeons and tier gear. i mostly ran random events or did tickets while on there developers did much of the other stuff.
How are you with people (e.g. patience, understanding, helpful, etc.):
i'm very patient i'm in no rush to do anything i like to take my time and do it right the first try, very understanding i can put myself in the eyes of other people and understand what there going threw cause iv had many problems myself, i love helping people so they can have fun and enjoy there time playing or doing whatever.
Can you handle orders, or do you prefer giving orders yourself:
either way if someone wants or needs me to do something i dont mind doing it, but i mean if i know whats going on and what i need to get done i dont like giving orders i like to help by making suggestions or what not to get the best out of whatever were doing.
Do you have Ventrilo with a working mic?
yes i do however i dont use it much
What do you expect from Hells Legion?
i just wanna have fun and make the server funner and non glitchy so everyone can have as much fun as they possibly can, i love creating things so i can be like yoo man i made that and its awesome, everything loves it, you know i just wanna make the server fun for everyone.
Do you know anything about scripting C++?
nope i know nothing about scipting least not enough to be of any help.
Anything else you want us to know:
umm i believe i covered it all lol if i think of anything ill let u guys know ingame haha

daemon777777

Back to top Go down

gamemaster-william herren Empty Re: gamemaster-william herren

Post  McCrick Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:14 pm

Declined
McCrick
McCrick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down