Hell's Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your opinion of 2vs2 Arena in near future

3 posters

Go down

Your opinion of 2vs2 Arena in near future Empty Your opinion of 2vs2 Arena in near future

Post  Rubinho Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:00 am

I just want to start a discussion about the 2v2-Arenas. Do you think we should Focus on them or do you think we shouldnt? And if not, why not? Just tell me your Thoughts and Feelings about the 2v2 Arenas on this Server.

Greetz Rubinho (Esto)

Rubinho

Back to top Go down

Your opinion of 2vs2 Arena in near future Empty Re: Your opinion of 2vs2 Arena in near future

Post  Texmon Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:03 am

This is not the first time it was brought up in this server, on that note i think it would be good to put in. The reason why I say this is because the PvP side of the server is kinda dead because when BGs start there is always one sided most of the time, wither its the Horde have better geared people to Ally or the other way around. But its just a thought that it might help the PvP side a little more.
Texmon
Texmon

Back to top Go down

Your opinion of 2vs2 Arena in near future Empty Re: Your opinion of 2vs2 Arena in near future

Post  Rubinho Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:25 pm

Thank you foryour reply. I agree totally with your agumentation. PvP on this server has to get supported because it has a great potential (dualclass ect). Any other opinions?

Rubinho

Back to top Go down

Post  Softserve Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:57 pm

It's not the servers fault that 2v2 aren't focused on. It's the players faults. Season 1 has been released and to my knowledge there are only 2 arena teams that have been made. The arena season began a while ago, now we just need players to realize this.
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Rubinho Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:18 pm

Thanks for your response too, Softserve. Hm i would agree with you, when you are saying people has to play more 2vs2, but there are no special things you could get from doing so. I guess thats a point admins could work for, making arena more atractive. What do you think? Any Ideas how we could get rewarded for doing PvP since s1 isnt that old, making a new set would fuck somebody really up i suppose? :p Your thoughts pls! Smile

Rubinho

Back to top Go down

Post  Texmon Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:27 pm

i think next patch coming out the pvp gear needs arena points to get with honor
Texmon
Texmon

Back to top Go down

Post  Softserve Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:19 pm

+1
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Rubinho Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:44 am

Thanks for your requests you two. If you ever get a new idea just post it in this Topic im ever interested in your thoughts Smile If you want you can advise other People to join our discussion because i believe Arena is a nice Topic to discuss and to improve.

Rubinho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down